LivPure Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to LivPure

Having problems with LivPure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LivPure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LivPure

Toll free
1800 4199 399

View more phone numbers

Fax

LivPure reviews & complaints(707)

Hi Team,
Water purifier was working fine till its first free service, post which i have been observing that Purification quality has come down and also exit water is coming in normal pressure on and off which means it is just throwing away the water it was receiving. I have a serious concern about this as it good be hazardous to Health of our family. I have logged complaints 3 times so far they come and they service and say it should work now but again and again i am seeing the same issue. Product is still in Warranty and i firmly believe there is a problem with the item, i want proper justification in this regards

Satya
LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have complain previously and technician came at my place, he check and stated that filter part contains mud inside, thats the reason it's taking lot of time . And said that it's need to be change and which is very costly.
    I had purchased it on August 2022, within 6 months it's facing issue.
    Very disappointed with the product, need a replacement.
    Kindly do the needful.
    LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Still installation is pending. Behaviour of area manager just like criminal
      LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have Livpure subscription ..after several request to deliver and installation not getting any support . Very poor service ..Not recommended.
        Subscription : [protected]
        LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised a ticket to shift my RO to one place to another place within a city and i called to customer care for the process. They told me that if i want to shift the same RO it will take 24 to 48 hours to move, if i want to new RO it will take one week. I Choose Shifting of RO, and i renewed plan so that i get the RO and water in time. I requested them do it early as i am having a 8 months baby. They took more than 72 hours and they still giving me the excuses and no one is ready to give the service. Customer care asking the time and now some one called me that they will pick the RO but they didn't came and when i called them they were saying they only pick the order if you need the same RO you should talk to customer care once. No one is responding correctly i have paid 700 + deposit money. I am buying water from one week. I lost my money. I feel it like a scam and wanted to file a case.
          LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised a subscription cancellation ticket in December and the team has not provided any assistance for the same. I have continuously emailed the team and called the customer care team to make sure the machine is pick up on time. They have not provided any help and did not pick up the machine even after multiple reminders from my side which is their responsibility in first hand. I had to pay extra rent of 15 days just because they failed...
            Subject: No resolution of complaint

I have been taking follow-up from December 28th, 2022 on mail. I have shared the KYC and the same will be approved on December 29th, 2022.
            I received a mail that RO will be picked up within 24-48 hours but the same is not picked up till January 1, 2023 and after making so many calls and follow up I have to hire a labour to arrange a pick-up of RO.
            All your service executives...

One of the worst RO rental company with pathetic customer service.
            They trick me to get a new rental RO with a second-month free offer and after the first month, my RO stopped working because of non-payment of the bill which should be a free month as per their sales person.
            My RO is not working for the last 2 months and I tried complaining about this issue everybody is saying that there is no coupon applied for a free month and every time they told me that they will arrange a callback for the last 2 months I never received any call from LIVPURE SMART Team.
            I am canceling the subscription right now and i will never recommend anyone else to take rental RO from LIVPURE SMART.
            THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY WITH PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE.
            JUST SENDING BILLS BUT NO RESOLUTION TO PROBLEM😡😡😡😡😡
            LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The SERVICE maintenance is very bad. While selling your sales team will give false information to customers. They collect AMC charges from us. But do not provide timely service. If you want to complain then the customer SERVICE are even PATHETIC.

I have called multiple times to customer support but never come back with any response and they simply waste our time and money.
              LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been facing a water leakage issue for the past month but it is still not resolved. Lipure technicians have visited 3-4 times to fix the problem and every time they changed some parts and said the issue is resolved but it is not. They don't have the patience to stay for 30 mins and check whether the issue is finally resolved or not. They are just in hurry to get the happy code and close the issue asap. I am frustrated with their customer complaint department also, it seems they don't have any control over escalation. They can just create the issue log not able to help in escalation at all. I have called them 7-8 times for this issue but unfortunately, they behave like a dummy characters. I have paid Rs 5000 for AMC to get better service but this time it is so pathetic and frustrating.
                Call ID 1 - JS-[protected]
                Call ID 2 - JS-[protected]
                Call ID 3 - JS-[protected]
                Call ID 4 - JS-[protected]
                Call ID 5 - JS-[protected]
                LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken acmc in nov 2020 till nov 2022, but due to covid pendamic service was not provided for 1 year from livpure and the same was communicated to livpure customer care and also spoke with rajkamal area sales team hyderabad. But i received a mail saying we are not committed to give service for the lost year. In the name of acmc hard earned money of consumers are collected and they are skipping the promise which they made at the time of taking money, which is pathetic and very unethical way of treating the customer as they know that water is very important and people will not fight in this case and they can do what ever they want. Livpure has not kept there promise of acmc
                  LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Service is to much bad ... the main problem is i cancel my LivPure last month ..then i called to customer care they told me sir this weak we will take it back..then no one came ..last moth to till now ..everday they are saying sir ..today anyhow we will take it...no one came ..i called that gay he fited ro livepure in my home .they told me sir that not my work ..mera kaam srif lgana ka h...so i decide if i m not getting any responce to colled...

Sir, I bought ro about a month ago, which was used by me only for 15 days, but even after complaining that my ro is lying bad for a month, the problem is still not resolved. Please try to solve the problem in time.

Hi team,

I was using livpure smart ro earlier and returned the machine on 9th June. Despite being the refund processing I am seeing the balance amount increasing per month. I have already deactivated the machine in the month of June and returned the machine from my current address. Not sure why the machine is still showing under my account. Need this to be close immediately, I am already disturbed due to this. I have contacted...
                      Hi livpure,

Recently I have purchased livpure water purifier but water tast is very bad
                      Please check the filter and resolved the issue

Nagendra Vishwakrma
                      Contact number is [protected]

I am using LivPure RO water purifier and it is not working from last 2 weeks after filter change by LivePure technician. We reached customer care and it has been 5 days but no response from any where. It is very very bad service and i have been calling everyday and they have the same response that it will be fixed today. They gave number of area manager and senior technician but they are not picking up call

Bablu Singh
                        LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Inspite of repeated requests and complaints they are not bothered to respond
                          LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to service delay...our water utilization is impacted...Still we have 7000 liters of water in our account...so I requested for extension of subscription at leaat upto December 2022...because of their service delay in my whole year..subscription. They are treating us like beggers and they are saying 10 day or 15 days of extension only possible.

See I paid the money and having 7000 liters of water in my account...Still they...
                            I bought Livpure 1 year back. From day 1 water taste is like bore water. I raised complaint and service engineer replaced filters and he said “according to government norms there are some pH that has to be maintained so that’s why water tastes like this. Going forward all RO brand’s water will taste like this only”. He was not ready to accept my complaint and he simply replaced filters. Then after a week I again raised complaint and...

I am using livpure water purifier since last three years. I have taken AMC plan last year. Since this servicing there is continuous leakage in water purifier. Sai enterprises was the third party company which has done servicing. After leakage they have worked twice on water purifier but problem of leakage was not solved yet. There is no response from customer care. Problem is not solved.
                            Sandip Patil