LivPure Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to LivPure

Having problems with LivPure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LivPure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LivPure

1800 4199 399

View more phone numbers

Fax

LivPure reviews & complaints page 2

Even after claiming for concessions to my earlier AMC, my father who is around 75 years paid an amount of Rs. 12000 to the Livpure person Jogendra (mobile number[protected] for new ACMC.
While the original complaint was regarding water tasting bad, the same has still not been resolved and every time I raise a ticket, the technician tells my father that there is a motor issue and he will resolve it soon but takes the code to close...

We need to make calls multiple times for service and the technicians behavior is worst. Rudely behaving with the people in home by raising their voice. SUCH A GREAT COMPANY with a wonderful technicians. We never expect such service ever
LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid monthly installment of Rs 500 on 13th September. It's been 3 days since there is no water coming in RO. I have raised multiple tickets, called customer care 6 times, but there is response from your service team. Each time I call they say it will take 24hrs to 48hrs to resolve issue. I have also requested to speak to supervisor to escalate the issue but no response. After giving a negative feedback in Google playstore for your app, I got a message from Ms.Kashmira that she is looking into the issue, but it's been more than 8hours and no resolution. I do not know whom else to contact. I have spend more than Rs.1000 on packaged drinking water till now which I need livpure to refund.
    Requesting for a quick response and complete refund of Rs.1000 that I have spend on packaged water because of your pathetic response.
    Service requests raised : #410042, #409964, #409554

I’ve taken subscription of livpure ro 7days ago
      Everyday i talk to the customer care they say your kyc has not been approved it will take 24 to 48hrs only and in my app it shows your kyc has been successful.
      On the day when i got a call from sales team he told me you will get your ro within 48hrs but till now it’s been 7days that is 168hrs still I didn’t get any call from service team.
      Everyday i tried to call...
      I had made payment of Rs.2024/- (One Month Subscription Rs.525/- plus Refundable Deposit of Rs.1499/-) on 09.09.2022 on the assurance that the RO would be delivered the next day and installation would be completed in next 48hrs thereof.
      However, the RO has not yet been delivered till date.
      I have sent an email in the morning of 13.09.2022 to cancel the Order and refund the amount and in response to the same I was again given an assurance that the RO would be delivered by evening on 13.09.2022.
      RO was not delivered as promised again and once again I had sent another reminder email on 13.09.2022 evening for processing refund and booked another RO.
      The LivPure company is running a scam and they are not picking up the call and when we connect to their Customer Care then they tell us to wait till they check my details and disconnects the call.
      I humbly request to intervene to process my refund as I have booked another RO and no more interested in Livpure.
      -Kishor Gujale
      LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thank you for sharing your experience! I was considering to take their service but not anymore

My RO membership was disconnected in the month of July.

I've received a legal notice regarding returning the unit. Before getting the notice I've mentioned few of the agents who called me before to call me at around 5 to 6 pm since I do night shift and I will not be able to entertain calls in the morning.

Since September 7th I've been trying to schedule a pick up and receive a call back. However the legal department...

Customer care service is not responding. We are trying to contact them from last 15 days. But they are not resolving aur issue. Please help.
        LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised a complaint on September 1st and received this message from you guys Dear Customer, your service request No.JS-[protected] & call closure code is 62876 allocated for[protected] to Saravanan Kumar[protected] Chennai, [protected] . Please call [protected] for any query. Team Livpure. as soon I got that text I tried calling him no response so I reached out the customer care the next day and they asked me to reach out sathish [protected]. Tried calling him but no response so again I tried calling customer care and they gave me surya [protected] he aslo dint attend. Till date I'm able to reach out only customer care. Not able to get my service done. No proper response from customer care also.. kindly look into this on a serious note and get back to us ASAP.
          LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was lied and sold by Pravin from the sales team that I will receive a new machine with a guarantee certificate and zero maintenance.. I spent my whole Sunday accepting the delivery and installing the product to realise that it’s a refurbished product and a faulty one where the water has leaked and spoilt my kitchen walls and the entire floor cleaning.. Anyone who uses the product is staying on rent and now I will have to compensate the...

Security deposit refund status

Hi team,
            I have used Livpure smart ro for last 6 months and since i have relocated i have cancelled subscription and my ro got picked up on 24 August 2022 .
            Even after pickup i havent got any update on my refund status i have been calling their customer care service daily but not getting proper response from them
            So raising a complaint here to resolve my issue at earliest...

This is inform you that Mr. Vikas ji was showing his bad behavior when i said that, Currently transction no. not available due the same is not showing in credit card statement.But he ignored the same and hold the Order process.That is not our fault.I have already shared the Order ID.So you can check your end.

Team Livepure,

Please look into this matter.

Avijit Ghosh
            LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have called customer care and emailed them umpteen times. But they don't send any service person even for a single time. Tata Croma promised service upto 4 times in the first year. Forget about 4 services, we have not received a single visit even after calling and emailing them. I had mailed them atleat 15 times and they keep on closing the complaint without resolving.
              LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's hard to say that I am totally disappointed by the livpure services. As I was advised by service engineer sand filter candle to be changed after 110 Days.
                But your Zonal Manager is not changing these parts after my N no of request and saying that you need to pay for these things as you have Purchased online so These things are not covered under warranty. On the trust of LivePure brand, have taken the AMC for 2 years also but now i felt like it was my biggest mistake to trust on LivePure. Till yet nothing is changed in my RO on a priority basis all the above-mentioned parts should be changed

Please solve this issue as we have purchased this AMC of 6800rs for 2 years service of product.

If there have no action taken on my request in next 24hrs then, I will file this case on consumer forum.

Below is the registered number with livpure.

Rohit Pawar
                Mobile +[protected]
                LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having livpure RO. From last week no one coming to resolve my complaint as have submitted this 3 times. I have AMC also bit agency denied to change filters and memebrance which are under AMC policy.

Hi All

I got purifier from livepure
                    Worst product delivered
                    From day1 I'm not using
                    Its allmost 2 weeks no resolution from livepure

Please don't take livepure water purifier

I want to get compensation from them

Sampath
                    LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid 4, 480 rs on 21st Jul'22 for the Water purifier and not yet delivered. the customer care executives giving the false promises like today, tomorrow and 3 days it wil be delivered, but not yet delivered. these people are simply cheating by looting the money from the public. The executives are not even providing proper details.then executinbg will give the same status everytime you call..i know my money was gone. Dont go for Livpure. they are fraud
                      LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Through Livpure's app raised a Complaint and waited for Technician to pay me a visit so that he could work on the RO. After couple of days received a mail from Livpure and it stated my query has been resolved and they closed my ticket. I went ahead and called their CC on 16th of August and file a Complaint but till 19th no technician called me or even othered to call me. Hence on 19th called their CC again to check on the status of my complain, their CC stated they would arrange a call back immediately. Still no one called and I am unable to use RO and I have to buy water from market and use them for my daily use.

Bottom line for this mental and monetary harassment I want Livpure to compensate
                        LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unacceptable customer service and unable to connect to an agent despite numerous calls. I want to cacel my subscription for which I have paid one year upfront amount. But nobody is there to assist me and their app is in unacceptable status for it to be in google play store...

I am using livpure 2000+ water RO system. My 2 year AMC is ending in Sep, 2022. My service is due and I am complaining/registering my service request since last two months and service engineer is not coming to service my RO. Noida region livpure RO Manager is not responding to my request. In 2 year of service they changes the membrane one time and this time they are not ready to change it.

Same issue happened with my previous 2 year AMC. Previous AMC I purchased from Livpure service centre in sec 12, Noida and after 1 service I came to know that that center Livpure dropped due to some issue but no body is ready to provide me service.

Such a Bad experience with Livpure, I am ready to move to Kent. My phone no. [protected]. If you want, you can check my service details.
                          Aug 11, 2022
                          Updated by VIMAL BISHT
                          My compliant is not yet resolved. Till today i.e. 11/08/2022 no one is picking my phone and contacted me. Noida Livpure RO Manager Arvind, is not picking my phone, in whatsup he is not responding. My livpure service request went to Pranjul Trivedi and he promised me on call that he is arranging the membrane and will come to attend my RO service, now he is also not picking my phone. This is harassment after taking my money which is almost half the cost what I spend in purchasing the RO, and they are not giving me service.
                          Is there anyone in livpure higher management who can look into these issues.
                          Aug 18, 2022
                          Updated by VIMAL BISHT
                          Today i.e. 18/08/2022 again I call the livpure customer service and request them to escalate my service request. My request is open since 1/07/2022 and till date no one came to service my RO. This is extremely unprofessional and cheating from livpure. They charging more than Rs.7000 for AMC (annual maintenance contract) and then they are not providing service. We as customer do not know to whom we need to escallate as existing system is not working.
                          Aug 19, 2022
                          Updated by VIMAL BISHT
                          today my RO has stopped dispensing water. My house is without pure water, such a shame to livpure. I will not recommend anyone to buy Livpure or Microteck products. It is fraud company and harassing customers. Just want to pull money from customers.

Is it mandatory to pay the visit fee to engineer against registered complain whether visit done or not, according to team we have to think twice prior to booking as "BIKE PAANI SE NAHI CHALTI"

It's seems that Livpure hired collection agency rather than service team.

Service request No.JS-[protected]