[Resolved] Livpure — Complaint not attended

Bhiwandi, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Dipesh Haria
Service Request no : JS[protected]
allocated by livpure on 21 september.

I have availed extended one year service package which included 3 free servicing. I received message on 21 sept about service is scheduled. On 23 sept i received message that service is closed, without any service received.

this is not the 1st time it has happened, this time too after my email complaint they said they will contact me which in 3 days they did not find time too...clearly their priority is sales not service. they are the worst service providers in this segment and let sachin tendulkar endorse it and come to my house to clean my filter, but i will never again by any luminous product.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 26, 2016
Company called the next day and told they will send the engineer within 24 hrs, The engineer came in 48 hrs and the problem is solved. I am satisfied but still they should improve their service so that people should never complaint against them

[Sep 23, 2016] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Dipesh, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will look into the matter & get back to you at the earliest. Regards, team Livpure.
Dear Dipesh, as discussed with you over the phone, your concern is addressed. Always looking to serve you better. Regards, team Livpure.

+91 95 8222 9701[Direct Sales & Service Partner Enquiry]