[Resolved]  Livpure — false updation of filter change

Under ref # js[protected] service engineer visited the place and has only clean carbon filter by normal water according to him filters were in good condition due to low usage, however he has update the incorrect information in system and now i came to know that carbon filter & sediment filter have been changed in my first service call, that time i have signed warranty coupon & specially mentioned “no parts have been changed”. So how your engineer can update filters have been changed?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-18 13:29:41

[Sep 09, 2017] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by भारती साबळे Sep 09, 2017
Service ref #JS[protected] & JS[protected] HAVE BEEN CLSOED WITHOUT ANY ENGINEER VISIT
LivPure Customer Care's response Sep 11, 2017
Dear Bharti, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing the details with us. We have taken note of your concern and shall get back to you.

Team Livpure

Comments

This issue has now been closed.
I have been calling to cc for 2 days and it's always busy while keeping myself on line for almost 40 min continuously for 6 times in a day
Can someone call me to resolve the issue

Ashutosh
LivPure Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2017

Dear Ashutosh, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing the details with us. We have taken note of your concern and shall get back to you.

Team Livpure