Livpure — non attending of service request in contradiction of amc norms

Sahara 2nd lane, Mansoorabad, Hyderabad-500060, India
 Rakesh Poreddy on May 12, 2020
I'm using livpure hero plus water purifier for the past 02 years. I've taken 3 years amc on 07/03/2020 by paying rs.9500/- & my purifier gave trouble on 12/03/2020.. I've placed service request no: js-[protected] on 13/03/2020. But even after 10 days of wait, no one responded & my call cancelled due to lock down on 23.03.2020. As per amc norms my request should be attempted within 24 hours. But even after 10 days also it's not resolved. Further i've once again placed new request on 01.04.2020. I've got message that my request forwarded to your service engineer. But no further communication from livpure. I've also placed escalation request dated 27.04.2020 & contacted customer care n number of times. Contacted local service hr also. But my efforts are in vain. I have to purchase water outside during this tough lockdown time though i've paid more than the cost of my purifier just for amc. Due to the negligence of livpure company i'm mentally suffered for the past 2 months & i need to frequently go out for water risking my life in danger. I want to file complaint.. Please guide sir..

[May 12, 2020] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LivPure Customer Care's response May 15, 2020
Dear Rakesh, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience you've had. We have forwarded your query to the concerned department. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Updated by Rakesh Poreddy May 19, 2020
No call received from livpure even after 04 days of acknowledging the complaint.. this is unfortunate from such a big company.. i'm very sorry to say this.
Updated by Rakesh Poreddy May 19, 2020
It's been 66 days since I've registered service request that too in a metro city. Do livpure think that for this kind of service I've paid Rs.9500/- just for AMC..?? Pathetic service.. perfect example of negligence..
LivPure Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2020
Dear Rakesh, we believe that your concern has been addressed. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Comments

LivPure Customer Care's response, 14 minutes ago

+91 95 8222 9701[Direct Sales & Service Partner Enquiry]
    +91 98 7179 8090[Export Enquiry]
    +91 12 4498 7400 [Corp Office]
    Plot No. 221, Udyog Vihar, Phase-I, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Livpure - non attending of service request in contradiction of amc norms