[Resolved] Livpure — regarding product issues

sudev k on Jul 20, 2018
I have purchases Livpure pep pro touch water purifier from Flipkart. Just after few days, one of the icon in the panel started blinking . I called the customer executives. There were not even able to understand my issues or not able to speak properly. Finally i was able to register a complaint. After few days, one person came in and did something (I was in office and my family was at home). He told he changed the PCB. When I came back from office, I noticed that Panel was not fit properly and realized that buttons are not working properly. I called customer executive again and he told me this

"Sir, we dont have any new PCB, we replaced it with an old one so the issues. please wait for some days for the new one"

Waiting period was extending to more than a week. I called him multiple times and in the last call he told me "Sir, I am not getting the new PCB, what to DO!!"

Great !! I purchased a product paying more than INR 11, 000 and have to suffer all these issues and no one bothered to address.

Is this a fake company ? Horrible experience. Either I want to get this fixed or replaced at the earliest . otherwise planning to move to consumer court i a week's time.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2018

[Jul 20, 2018] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LivPure Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018
Hi Sudev,

We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't pleasant. Please share your registered contact details with us so that we can connect with you on the same.

Updated by sudev k, Jul 20, 2018
My mob # [protected]
Updated by sudev k, Jul 22, 2018
Was this number just to keep with you guys? Have not received a single call so far
Updated by sudev k, Jul 23, 2018
Hello... is there someone calling me...
LivPure Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018
Dear Sudev, we are unable to see your contact details as it shows "My mob # [protected]"
Kindly share the details again so that we can help you.

Updated by sudev k, Jul 25, 2018
Sir, can i please get your number. I will call you. I am responsible for the product issues right? So i realized i have to call you right?. I am sorry to ask your team to call me. Apologies.

A fooled customer
LivPure Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018
Dear Sudev,

Sorry for the trouble. We have forwarded your details to our concerned team and they shall contact you soon.

Updated by sudev k, Jul 31, 2018
Thanks. Hope your people will contact atleast by 2019 december
LivPure Customer Care's response, Aug 03, 2018
Dear Sudev,

Sorry for the trouble. We have escalated your issue to our concerned team and they shall connect with you for further assistance. Request your cooperation and support.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Aug 03, 2018
Dear Sudev,

We believe that your issue has been resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Nine nine eight six zero two four two three four
LivPure Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018

Dear Sudev,

Thanks for sharing your contact details with us. We have forwarded the same to our concerned team and they shall contact you soon.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Aug 3, 2018