[Resolved] Livpure — services issue

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 B Rahul Prajapat on Feb 19, 2019
Hello Team,

I purchased (Livpure LIV-PEP-PROPLUS+ 7 L RO + UV +UF Water Purifier)
1. [IMEI/Serial No: ] E8HW44D1011576 in last year 29 Jan’18 before purchase I had a call with Livpure sales time on the services. as per Livpure team two services are free by Livpure, after purchased only one service completed on Sept 2018 and for the second service I received a call from in 18 Jan’2019 4:18 PM call duration 3 mins 4 seconds (if you require call recording I will share). and I asked service engineer please visit at my address any time I am available but he didn't come for service many times I have tried to connect but no response from that after that I have raised the complaint with Livpure customer care. today 19’feb an engineer visited and ask me that your product is out of warranty and you need to pay for servicing.

Kindly check why this is happening you need to check with your engineer and suggest for free service because of their fault.

Name of the Engineer: Mahesh
Engineer Number: [protected]

Waiting for your prompt response pls.

services issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2019

[Feb 20, 2019] LivPure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LivPure Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Dear Rahul, we apologise you had an unhappy experience. Please share your registered contact details so that we can connect with you.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Dear Rahul, to assist you further, we would require your registered contact details. Request you to share the same with us.

LivPure Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2019
Dear Rahul, we can only help you if you share your registered contact details. Request you to kindly do the needful.

+91 95 8222 9701[Direct Sales & Service Partner Enquiry]