Citi Bank India — bank want to more money as already declared

Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 sunny100
I have taken the personal loan from City bank in July 2008.amount was 395000 but bank deduct the amount 2428 Rs as processing fee & I found the amount 392572 Rs.as the loan statement I pay the 59 installment the last payment to be 01 jun 2013 but bank had taken the installment July 2013 also.now when I contact to bank for my NOC bank want to pay more money to release the NOC.

kindly suggest me what I can ?

also avoid to loan from city bank.

My ID is [email protected]

Comments

Personal — Money

I am sorry to disturb you for giving you the complain for the personal reason. But we are helpless now. One of the contractor who was building the NH 57 near Phulparas (Bihar), who was our relatives too, took 8,50,000/- on interest before 2 years back. But we have no proof, only we have some relatives knowing all these things. He said that he will return us the money soon. But after 2 years also he hasn't returned anything. Sir we are the followers of Mahatma Gandhi, so don't want to hurt anyone. In spite of giving so much threat to him he is not in a mood to return the money. But now the situation with us is in such a way that we are economically too weak. Our business has closed.

After trying all possible way, we have contacted you and you are only our last hope.

Please help me with this situation sir. It will be a great help.

Thanks and Sincere Regards,
[protected][protected]
Sunil Kumar,
Director
SRS Software Systems
Mob.:[protected]

Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    Citi Bank India - bank want to more money as already declared