[Resolved]  Citibank / Home Saver Loan — Never take this loan

Citi Bank Home saver housing loan.

I Have availed this loan, They told me that it well help me clear the loan earlier, If you deposit some exra money over and above yout EMI in the current account, and you are eligible to earn an interest on that money, That interest will be adjusted towards the principal, so that you can re-pay the loan, instead of reducing the the principal , they will add the amount back to the principal. You principal instead of reduction it increases.

They never allow to re-price or reduce the loan tennue.

They will issue a statement principal paid, interest paid, and bank balance, these figures never matches.

if any one is taken the home save loan, please contact me. my email is [protected]@hotmail.com, we can file a case together with consumer forum,
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Citi Bank - Home Loans — Home Loan Mess by Citi Bank

I took a housing loan from Citibank. I decided to close it owing to huge interest rates with this bank.

a) They gave me an amount over 12600/- extra than what was required for closing the loan. Guess what they purposefully gave me a outstation cheque, it is stuck in clearnance from past 14 days!! Now, the question is why did they give a outstation cheque when all the transactions were done from Bangalore from day 1...

b) I deposited the closure DD on 6th Aug, 2008, they have taken it effective 8th Aug, 2008!! I asked them why? They give me stories of received on 6th, deposited on 7th and cash came on 8th!! What non sense??

Citibank Phone
    Citibank Address
    Citibank N.A., P.O. Box No. 4830, Anna Salai Post Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002