[Resolved] Locanto — delete my mobile number

Ayeshakousar578@gmail.com on Mar 14, 2018
Please delete my number and locanto ad some person use my number and misuse fake calls fraud trouble me i dont want your ad please remove soon u delet my number again cals not come any persons dont disturb me i am buzy so plz help me i dont want id and ad amd number my mistake i ad locanto plz this is my personal number so much hedce so help mey email id and mpbile number so delete my account this is last time what to do plz sir help me sir again dot come cals sir.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2018

[Mar 14, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ayeshakousar578@gmail.com, Mar 12, 2018
I would like to cancel my advertiment because some people misusing my number so that the reason I am cancelling this ad and I go new fresh ad kindly consider my request at earliest.
Updated by Ayeshakousar578@gmail.com, Mar 14, 2018
Please delete my ad and my number my email id fake calls come fraud cheating me wrong number closed my ad plz very soon i dont want u r ad this is my personal number i dont have any other nner
Locanto Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Ad id:[protected]
Till now my add is not coming on site. Plz publish my add soon.,,
I am facing problen in my business,, try to publish as soon as possible...

Locanto - delete my mobile number