[Resolved] Locanto — delete number 9092191730

Arun@97191 on Mar 8, 2018
Somebody make fake advertisment using my mobile number in locanto and they were blackmailing for money for removing this advertisment. Please make neccessary step immediately.
If someone searched my number on google that advt is showing please remove it from everywhere.It's added in sexual abusement from unknown persons. I have getting lot of msgs. Pls solve it. Waiting for your results. Hope you do it make fast...
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Arun@97191, Mar 08, 2018
Locanto Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0