[Resolved]  Locanto — Got cheated in name of locanto

Hi locanto team.
I posted on 13.2.2017 that I want to give massage to girls and women.And yesterday, I got a message from Harish* (may be fake name) that locanto urgently needs male for personal services.So I called him back, The number is [removed].Then he made me feel at home with all the rules of locanto and then asked me to send rs 1200 as a token money to generate secret identity and code which I have to give to female client on arrival at their places.Then I sent him rs 1200.Then he set me the identity name and code.Then he asked me to send him rs 5000 as a deposit for first time as their are some people who behave badly with women.So they will not refund the money in that case, So I transferred him rs 5000.And as soon as I transferred the money, I got a call saying that he has received the amount.After that, he is not receiving my call.I had called him over 50 times but in vain, Therefore I request you to refund full money or atleast half of my money as it is my very hard earned money.If you don;t wanna refund then just provide me the services for which I had posted on locanto. please do something. beg of you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017
They gave me refund.

[Feb 15, 2017] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response Feb 15, 2017 Unfortunately anything that happens outside Locanto is beyond our control This is the reason why we insist on having users ONLY use the Locanto messaging system.
What we can recommend now is for you to take this issue to the police.
Updated by shek3457 Feb 16, 2017 But if you see in the pictures, on truecaller also it is showing Harish Locanto, How in the world I will know it is fake.
I request you to atleast give me some consolation mount as 6200 is avery big amount and i don't wanna go to police.I have just started working.Please try to understand.And on top, he even told me that Locanto is a very trusted company and has been operational since 8yrs.And you are saying that persons should contact only through locanto mesaging system, But at some point of time, we will have to provide numbers and what if he cheated then.So please understand.If you can't do anything, atleast give me the job I wanted..
Thanks.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Ad ID: [protected]
Ad ID: [protected]
I m post an add yesterday, amount will be debit, but till now not show on locanto website, please check it.

Locanto