[Resolved] Locanto — I need locanto v.I.p account

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Mayur Ji on Mar 14, 2018
I am using Locanto from very Long period and i always like to search and post add on Locanto, i am regular user of locanto in India, Can you Please verify my account as V.I.P Account. i am not able to create V.I.P Account and Still i have Not getting any email/message Regarding to Put my account in V.I.P Category. Still, i have not getting any selection process to make V.I.P account.

Mayur

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018

[Mar 14, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.
Updated by Mayur Ji, Mar 16, 2019
i need urgently vip account

Comments

Ad ID: [protected],
Someone post my number ERODE LOCANTO IN Women Seeking Men Erode, I am doing only work for bangalore LOCANTO, .Plz delete immedeaitly this add, I am facing problem from getting callsfrom ERODE LOCANTO.
Just Fun & fun female poster all are fraud & cheaters. They cheat 5000 rupees. After payment they not reply.

Ad ID [protected]