[Resolved] Locanto — mis used my number by someone

dairen on Dec 9, 2018
Someone mentioned my number in your add. I am getting unwanted calls every day. Can you pls remove my number and add from your site. I am getting irritated and getting unwanted calls every day. Kindly do the needful and remove my number immediate am getting trouble due to this. I cannot concentrate my regular work. Why these kind of people living in tye country

Pls remove the below mentioned number

My number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2018
Without my concern some one have posted my number to the website. I am getting calls regarding dirty things to my mobile. Kindly find my add and delete the post. My number in the add is 9789022463. Kindly delete the post.

[Dec 09, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dairen, Dec 10, 2018

Pls remove the below mentioned number

My number [protected]
Locanto Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/

Comments

After deletions the advertisements are still appearing in Google search results. Please remove from Google search results as the same is creating embarrassment to me.
[protected] this is my number..some one wrongly update my number in locanto..kindly remove this number
Nithya Anandh's reply, Dec 1, 2018
Emergency

Locanto - mis used my number by someone