Locanto — my ads are not showing in the list

gourysingh on Dec 23, 2017
Initially i want to drag the attention to the respected company that i am a genuine advertiser on locanto. My user email is gourysingh1234@gmail.com please send me a vip link as i already had so many purchased. When lastly i was using different account i had that vip link just in one month but unfortunately i have to remove that account so its my request to send me the vip link else let me know what are the protocols for getting that so i will do that target and get that

Apart of this my issue is that i posted some free ads but they are not showing on first 4 pages of relavent catergory so please tell me how any one can post recently will be on top than me just investing amount equivalent to me even i had timeline, premium account, premium ads, top ad with pole position else my ad is below the person just having top ad how.???

[Dec 23, 2017] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Some one share my number with bad character and bad wordz kindly resolve it. I am doctor i never want share my persnol number.
my number is [protected]

Locanto - my ads are not showing in the list
    www.bdomains.com