[Resolved]  Locanto — the service they will provide

As i got a call from a girl neela from west bengal (Phone number [protected]) she told to pay the registration fees 850 to get enroll in the service! But she didnt give much details about the company! I paid her 850rs as registration charges!!! Later the other girl called me which she didnt mention her name (Phone number [protected]) she told me that i need to pay 7000 to get the first service and this amount will get refund back within 10mins!!! Then i told her i have only 3000 and she told me to send it and she also told it will get redund! Later when i send through phone pe app... I didnt get refund of 3000 rupees within 10mins and then i called her again! She told that i should pay 4000 extra!! Then only my account get registered! I lost my registration fees 850 and also 3000!!! I need my whole refund!!! This girl maybe from locanto!!! I am not sure!!! She have a company!! Plss help me out from this situation and get my money refunded soon!! I am not in a good financial state! I need support!!
I attached the photos here which i paid the amount to!!
the service they will provide
the service they will provide
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 15, 2019

[May 04, 2019] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aamir jafar May 03, 2019 Here is 3000rs she have taken from me

Locanto Customer Care's response May 14, 2019 Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet