Locanto — vip add locanto

Faqfaq
Search
Search
© 2019 consumer complaints forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

Otherlocanto i need locanto v. I. P account
[resolved] locanto — i need locanto v. I. P account

6 reviews
Ghaziabad, ghaziabad district, uttar pradesh, india
Mayur ji on mar 14, 2018
Submit a complaint
Dear sir/madam,
I am using locanto from very long period and i always like to search and post add on locanto, i am regular user of locanto in india, can you please verify my account as v. I. P account. I am not able to create v. I. P account and still i have not getting any email/message regarding to put my account in v. I. P category. Still, i have not getting any selection process to make v. I. P account.

My locanto account email id is - [protected]@gmail.com

Mayur

Complaint marked as resolved
Apr 17, 2018
Complaint status
[mar 14, 2018]
Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified support
Locanto customer care's response, mar 15, 2018

Kindly contact locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/.
Updated by mayur ji, mar 16, 2019

I need urgently vip account
Complaint comments 5 comments updated: jul 10, 2019
[resolved] locanto - fraud [13]
[resolved] locanto - delete my number and ads [11]
[resolved] locanto - someone posted a add of me and used my number [8]
[resolved] locanto - number being misused calling for xyz services [7]
[resolved] locanto - please delete ads which contains my mobile number i am getting unwanted calls from random numbers. [6]
[resolved] locanto - [6]
[resolved] locanto - sex ad [6]
[resolved] locanto - repayment credit card ending 1658 [5]
Comments
Mar 16, 2018

Ad id: [protected],
Someone post my number erode locanto in women seeking men erode, i am doing only work for bangalore locanto,. Plz delete immedeaitly this add, i am facing problem from getting callsfrom erode locanto.
Kcsil
Mar 16, 2018

Just fun & fun female poster all are fraud & cheaters. They cheat 5000 rupees. After payment they not reply.

Ad id [protected]

Jay bhai
Jan 23, 2019

My locanto account email id is - prodect email: [protected]@gmail.com

Deepak

[Aug 15, 2019] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2019
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/

Best regards,