Lodha Group — false interest being charged by lodha crown (majiwada)

I have purchased a flat in lodha crown unit no. W03-617a at quality homes thane … i also opted for a home loan from lodha fincorp since lodha promised me that their banker will handle everything for me and get my loan amount disbursed on time prior to the pandemic.

I had already shared all relevant documents to the banker but he mentioned due to covid the process will be delayed as the banks are all closed. The covid situation had delayed the bank process for another 3 months since the bank representatives had to travel to another city to get my documents submitted.

All my interaction with the banker was shared with lodha.. Also lodha was already aware of the issues with the banker.

All of a sudden i receive a mail from lodha that have to pay an interest of 1 lakh rupees for late disbursement charges.

First of al lodha assigned a banker to me from the fincorp.. Secondly the loan process was delayed from the banker for which the feedback and mails were already shared with lodha..

I also have a confirmation from lodha that no interest would be charged and it would be 100 % waived off.

Today i receive an email stating that only 20000 has been waived of on my interest.

This is a pure loot from lodha to their customer during such pandemic situation where people are already going through so much of trouble and the builder is cheating their customers to make money.

I wont be paying a single penny interest to the builder for such poor service and would request a complete waive of on my interest … i have all the evidence to showcase my interaction with the lodha and their false claims...

[Aug 05, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response Aug 07, 2020 Hello Mr. Tousif, we have shared your concern with the relevant team and they are looking into this on priority.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response Aug 12, 2020 Hello Mr. Tousif, we are glad to have resolved your query. Assuring you of our best services at all times.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet