[Resolved] Lodha Group — False promise, misleading - palava central park - now want refund

BhanuSingh893 on May 17, 2017
Lets connect and fight if you also want refund or justice- tobhanusingh@gmail.com

On 28-March'17 we visited Lodha Palava on gudi padwa, there we so many offers going on as suggested by the sales team few of which included free parking and registration and stamp duty. Seeing so much things we booked two 1 bhk jodi flat. Now the twist.

1. They told us that there will be 4 parking, 2 of which will be open and 2 multilevel car parking and they told us that all will be in written. Later after they took booking amount we got confirmation for only 2 multi level car parking no confirmation related to open and there sales team are no just ignoring us. Sad to see such things

2. Registration and Stamp duty will be free. Okay now after taking two booking amount they are asking us to pay for registration and stamp duty. This is just cheating I mean what is this? First they will say everything verbally later they change.I am so sadden by this incident.

I have paid them around 5 lakhs now, but no mood of going ahead with this booking and looking for refund.
If they would have agreed on the promise i would have gone ahead with my booking, but now things are just bad.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2017
communication gap was there.. which is now resolved

[May 17, 2017] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0