[Resolved] Lodha Group — Lodha elite (i - 104) frequent leakages, door latch issue, kitchen and floor tiles crack and no proper repairing done so far.
Dombivli, Maharashtra, India
Dear Sir / Madam,
My name is Yogesh J Pandey and I have purchased a flat in I wing - 401 Lodha Elite which is located in (Nilje, Dombivli (E).
I took possession in month of July 2015 and from there facing this issues as mentioned below in clauses:
1) First bathroom door’s latch till date is not fixed properly. The hole is broken in such way that the latch is getting tight when closing door from inside. Mr. Praveen (Maintenance Person) told that he will replace the whole door with new latch but till date we are facing the inconvenience.
Complaint sent via registered email id dated: 31-May-2015. Family visited office twice for this as well.
2) Two Floor tiles are fitted broken and when mentioned the same to Mr. Praveen (Maintenance Person) he said it is due to us. We could have mistakenly got the tiles broken. Have asked for new floor tiles and still he refused saying that the same is not available in market.
Complaint sent via registered email id dated: 10-Jan-2016
3) Kitchen tiles are broken and reported this early two times from registered mail id ([protected]@gmail.com) and verbally to Mr. Praveen (Maintenance Person) and he said it is due to air crack. It can’t be replaced and till date he is saying the same.
4) In my flat I -401 reported Leakage near master bedroom washroom side on upper wall and the maintenance person fixed that few months before and again at same place leakage occurs. Images attached for reference. Have sent mail with picture of the leakage with my registered email id as well to Customer.[protected]@lodhaelite.in
5) There is leakage in below said Flat I -301. And for this 4 times the maintenance person’s came to my Flat I – 401 till date and tried to repair second bathroom with white cement and once broken and completely re-worked for the first bathroom and re-placed old (kamod) with a used kind of (kamod) seems not new. Video recorded of their work done for proof.
They carried the work badly and arrogantly. Complained for this as well to maintenance person verbally and they ignored.
6) Again there is leakage in below flat I -301 and they are asking to broke and re-construct the first bathroom. Right now doing This is going beyond our patience and there is a limit. We are getting irritated with this kind of frequent issues.
Complaint sent via registered email id dated: 20-May-2016
7) In agreement mentioned to provide Intercom facility but after 11 months of possession there is no such facility provided. Even it is mentioned in flat agreement.
Please support and guide me to take this issue to the higher authority if required.
This wasted my time a lot in sending mails and waiting for the issue to be solved.
If possible I would like to get refund of whole amount paid to the builder for buying flat I - 401 and get away from this frequent issues.
8) I was threatened and abused with bad word by builder employee as well because of one eye teasing issue happened few months. Have lodged a police complaint as well. Don't want to mess up in this issues for long time.
I would like to have a pleasant stay. Your help would be appreciated. I am feeling bit in secure as well here staying with my Family.
Client contact details could be there on website. I just used to complain either verbally or on their customer care email id.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2016
The builder took appropriate steps and solving my issues now. Few are solved now by the maintenance workers.
Please close this complaint and remove it from online visibility.
[Jul 04, 2016] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|