Lodha Group — Lodha Group Cancellation of the booking

PankajCRM on Feb 16, 2017
I have made a payment of 35000 online transfer and 10000 usind my wifes debit card for the booking of flat in Lodha palava city but due to a death in my family i cancelled the booking and i was promised my money would be refunded but yet it has not been done.

I am really tired of posting complains against Lodha regarding my Cancellation and yet I have not received any response from them.

I am not able to get in touch with the concern people from lodha group who i can talk about but I am tired now would go and take an action against company by legally issuing complain in Police station. herewith I am again putting the details of the issue for your reference.

Here with i am putting the conversation which i had with one of the associate of lodha and was promised that will be resolved soon but it has already been more than 4 month, and as my grandfather was deceased and that was the reason for the cancellation of the booking. Please do the need full and herewith i am attaching the mail conversation.

My name is pankaj shukla
The bookinng was on my wife and my name
My wife name is anju tiwari
My contact number [protected]

Shradha shetty
Reply|
Fri 7/8, 2:56 pm
You
Inbox

Evernote
Dear pankaj,

I will forward your mail to my customer care team. Once they revert me will let you know

Shradha shetty

From: pankaj shukla [mailto:pankaj. Crm@outlook.com]
Sent: 08 july 2016 14:48
To: shradha. Shetty@lodhagroup.com
Subject: re: 35k payment print screen.

Dear shradha,

As per our previous communication over the phone, i would like to let you know once again that there has been a death in my family because of which i will have to cancel my booking for palava lake shore green. Please i request you to let me know the procedure of cancellation.

I am eagerly looking forward for your reply.

Warm regards,
Pankaj shukla,

Lodha Group Cancellation of the booking

[Feb 16, 2017] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0