Lodha Group — refund after cancellation of flat

Manjit Oberoi on Sep 12, 2017
Hi, i had booked a flat in lodha amara on 23 july 17 at lodha amara on 23rd july 2017 in wing #10 flat# 2703 (Rera registration number - p[protected]), with token amount of rs.45000/-
Lodha head office - lodha excelus, level l 2, apollo mills compound, n m joshi marg, mahalaxmi, mumbai – 400011.
I had verbally cancelled my booking on 26 july 17 and formally sent email on 3rd aug 17, and requested then to refund booking amount of rs.45000/-
Reply i got from sales manager tarun agarwal (+91-[protected], tarun. Agarwal@lodhagroup.com) is “at the time of sale it was clearly mentioned by my senior that booking amount is not refundable.in-case you require any other clarity we can meet at amara sales office for discussion.”

I hereby request your help to get my booking amount refunded. Attached with this complaint – application acknowledgement, payment receipt, email conversation.
Thanks, manjit oberoi,

refund after cancellation of flat

[Sep 13, 2017] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0