Lodha Group — refund issue

Dear team,

I mayank vilas sankhe was planning to buy flat at lodha amara and asked to swipe credit card yesterday as it was very late so they told to come back next day and we trusted them & left. Today we came to complete formalities and found that there is nala (Gutter) passing by our flat.

Yesterday my wife was asking to sales representative whether there is any nala (Gutter), buildings or crematorium nearby. But he clearly told that nala (Gutter), buildings or crematorium are not in the surrounding. Then also for confirmation we asked for the site visit which was not allowed.

To talk about the same and find any solution i was continuously calling that sales representative but no reply and its very bad to commit something and then just ignore after getting money.

We went to site office and asked to let us talk to someone who was present during deal even then after waiting for 3-4 hours we neither got anyone's contact number or chance to speak with them.

We are feeling like cheated and asked for refund as even receipt was not given for payment and no documentation was done so officially there was no deal or application signed bye me.

It would be clear case of fraud if we don't get refund for our hard earned money.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.

Best regards,
Mayank vilas sankhe

[Mar 19, 2018] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lodha Group