[Resolved]  Lodha Group — refund of eoi amount project code smartbuy

I went lodha for site visit and they convinced me to pay the amount eoi which is refundable if i cancel the booking i. E. They said the site is not confirmed after seeing site you will get some percent discount if i buyed flat with them and within 45 days i get the refund back in my account. I paid amount on 11th jan 2020 and cancelled booking on 18th jan 2020 now its more than 3months and still no refund of money i tried to contact the sales agen neha (Fraudster) she doesn't respond on calls neither reply to messages same for the agent saurabh whom we contacted for site visit. They both are fraudsters not taking calls or replying messages. I raised ticket too which they took more than 10 days to inform i will get my refund till 10th april and closed the ticket but till date there is no resolution to this. Im in dire need of my hard earned money which i had given with so much trust because they said a company like lodha will not take your money and run. But i was wrong, they can refund my money back to my account asap. I want my money badly in this bad crisis situation.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2020
Issue is not resolved. How can you close complaint

[Apr 15, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2020
Hello, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your full name along with your contact number and booking details, so we can route this to the relevant team and assist you with your concern.
Refer ticket 04401137 and provide resolution asap
Issue is not resolved
Reopen complaint
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am also facing the same issue with them. Not sure if your sales person was Saurabh Bagga. If so, he is the worst and the biggest fraudster. And now he is not replying to any emails and not concerned of the issue at all. Lodha is a big scam and are troubling customers in times of crisis.
Dhb7's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 16, 2020
True. Lodha is big time fraud. In this crisis i need my money and these grreedy people are just earning intetest with our hard earned money
@lodha group kindly refer to ticket 04401137 and provide resolution asap