[Resolved] Lodha Group — refund of flat cancellation - cheated with wrong information

dhananjay.upadhyay1 on Jan 9, 2019
At the time of booking, we were told that just reserve the flat so that unit won't go to someone else and if we change our mind we can cancel the booking after deducting 10% of booking amount.

so this was the only this discussed, and based on that only we have booked it immediately.

If we were told about the no refund for booking we wouldn't have booked the flat at the same time and we would have taken some more time to think.

I have already mentioned that I won't be able to pay anything until October 2019 because of my fathers Stone and kidney operation. and that's why we planned to cancel the apartment.

deduct 10% from my booking amount but refund my 90 % amount from the booking as discussed before.
I have sent so many emails to LODHA GROUP, but all of them replying that it's not refundable but none of their receipts or documents says that it's not refundable.
Ebing reputed big brand builders it wasn't expected.
Expecting some help from your end.

Thanks & Regards
Dhananjay [protected]

refund of flat cancellation - cheated with wrong information
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2019
spoke to the manager and she said she will send an email for the approval of refund and she gets the refund then she will inform me within 30 days. so I will wait for few days and if nothing happens I will reopen the case here

[Jan 10, 2019] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dhananjay.upadhyay1, Jan 24, 2019
Untill now I am waiting for the refund cheque, spoken with the sales executive she said refund taken 30-40 days but I don't know why they take this much of time, they can just do the refund any time, if Possible inform LODHA GROUP to at least some one official let me know the status of my refund cheque

Comments

DEAR DEVELOPER
I AM one of your tenants in lakeshore green at lakeside M building in 1406.
I am writing this letter to inform you that our flat's one AC and one geyser not working properly. I informed to PCMA office but they told me to submit complaint through online.
so, please correct it as soon as possible.

Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011