[Resolved] Logic Write — fraud and bogus company

Bangalore, India
 Kiran N Reddy on Nov 30, 2018
I hereby inform you that a company named logic write in bangalore, banashankari 2nd stage, is a data entry company who demands money with customers so that they give part time data entry work to earn.
Finally they receive money[protected]rs and asks to work. Once work is submitted they say work is rejected due to non maintained accuracy and at last they won't return the payed money or give the job.
Many of the poor and unemployed are being cheated by this bogus company.
Please take a strict action against this scams...

Ravi kiran n

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2019
Updated by Kiran N Reddy, Dec 21, 2018
Logic write team forcing me by phone calls to delete the complaint...
I am getting a frequent calls from [protected]
Please make us ease as soon as possible regarding the same...

Kiran N

fraud and bogus company
Updated by Kiran N Reddy, Dec 26, 2018
I have not received any resolvation towards the same. Please make us ease from this process as soon as possible

Comments

It's V.bad company to work as a part-time. They do not give any information without paying money. After paying they tell annoying rules. I hardly work they assigned a project and submitted on time. Once work is submitted they say work is rejected due to non maintained accuracy. I requested to send my working report they didn't respond to my mail and calls. They cheating peoples. Please don't trust a company named logic write in Bangalore, Banashankari 2nd stage.
Nyruth gowda's reply, May 26, 2019
Have u been paid salary after a weekw
Somaroy27's reply, Jul 23, 2019
Fid u get back your money.. These rascals are doing dis with me too not paid a single penny and have taken3500+250 from me
Thank you very much for letting us know.
Many of the poor and unemployed are being cheated by this bogus company.
Please take a strict action against this scams... bloody company

Rajesh G
Without any hardwork easy earning is not possible.By Just typing for 1 to 2 hours for every day how can someone earn 4000 for a week. Please guys open eyes and try to work hard like full time workers.
All will go together to their office and we will ask for repaying our registration fee. Else they cheat some more innocent people who not aware of them. Please do plan for the same when we can go to the office together.
Jaanavi Gowda's reply, Mar 12, 2019
my mail id is [email protected] who wants to join with me please send a mail.
one of my friend got money 3500 per project
Hello every one who guys all cheated by this fraud company we won't let them so let's join together we already spoked this to a crime branch inspector so they all are with us and we have proof of paying them and they won't tell us if the project won't get completed in 5 days your id will terminate like ..who want to all join us can call us at [protected] or mail us at [protected]@gmail.com
I recently faced their fraud behavior and lost my money. How can I join you in taking an action.
Somaroy27's reply, Jul 23, 2019
I too have paid them 3500+250 but they didn't paid a single penny.. Now I want my money back so let's all of us join together and file a complain against this fraud co. Mail me [email protected]
Hi All,

Can everyone please contact me at [protected].

Let's everyone come together and file a complaint.
All of you beware of this fraud co. Logic write first they will call you and will insist you to come to their office for job and will say u are selected for this job

Now the story behind these rascals will then ask registration fees 250 and will insist you to take a package of 3500 in return they will say that these money they are taking to create your account and open a dash board.. Weekly they will promise to pay you around rs 5000 and once you give them money.. They will never give you a single penny they are fraud fraud fraud... So don't get into their trap... They should be handed to the police.. ### are just bluffing innocent people in the ne of part time jobs... Logic write a fraud co. Located in #100bda complex 22nd main road Banshankari 2nd stage Bangalore.

Those who have given money to them let's come together and get back our money.. Mail me at [protected]@gmail.com

Logic Write - fraud and bogus company