L'oreal — I'm complaining about loreal hair color

Kanikakajal on Mar 3, 2018
Hii team

This is to notify you that i am using loreal hair color from last 6 months but now i m facing issue regarding skin problems, scalp acne, water reduction from scalp and swelling on face.

I have taken concern from skin doctor they says stop using loreal color because it is affecting my scalp, skin and face reactions.

Also i have discussed with my friends, one of there family members are facing same problem.

I was a loyal customer for loreal colors but now i m loosing my trust with this brand. I request you to please get a quality check again for loreal colors so that u will not loose your customers.

Please contact me on my number - [protected]

I'm complaining about loreal hair color
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi...am from Hyderabad n looking in for a distributor for matrix new launches in hair colour in Kachiguda area.. pls help me immediately with contact number of a concerned person. Earliest response from you is awaited. Please provide me with the details of ammonia free hair colour aswell.
Snapdeal is selling loreal products on 50% is that possible .. Do loreal provide that huge discount on that product?
Because i have ordered loreal product from snapdeal and that hair cream and shampoo doesn’t seems to be orginal !

L'oreal - I'm complaining about loreal hair color