[Resolved] Lot Mobiles — In properly behavior by lot store person satanarsyana

Tirumalagiri, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Manojkumar Raju Gona
Hi my self manoj kumar p no [protected]

Regularly I have visited karkanna store 5time purchased around 10handset. From last 2times worrest behaviour by store person SATANARAYANA.I am the customer when I am purchasing I have to ask about the product details he won't response he simple trow the product that we can't take just a Worrest behaviour by satanarsyana not able response properly from last 2 purchase.he feel that store belonges to his own property he is unfit for post.today I had purchased a9 pro screengard and back cover I ask screencover cost he said 699 so I ask him wt is the different but 100 screencover and this 699 brand so don't respond he had show 699 screen guard immediately when I ask the question he take screengurd back I shouted on him why u trow that.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2018

[Mar 10, 2017] LOT Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manojkumar Raju Gona, Mar 10, 2017
Once call me on my mobile [protected].. still I had purchased screenguard and back cover by lot brand . I need a response or else I will update to higher department..
LOT Mobiles Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2017
Dear Sir We are extremely sorry for the delay response .we have taken and given a strong feed back to that guys,

We honour and respect your feedback expecting the same in future also.

Customer Executive Service.

1-98/8/5/A, Plot No.5, Image Gardens Lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Lot Mobiles - In properly behavior by lot store person satanarsyana