[Resolved] Lot Mobiles — Reg for theft.

Vijayawada (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 Mandipudi Srikanth
Dear Sir & Mam,

i Srikanth, M i am purchased Samsung mobile (21-May-16) with insurances and presented (gifted) to my father Mr.Ravi shanker.M

Please look at the below mentioned address were i purchase the mobile.

Address: Shop No. 1, Door No.[protected]/1, Ground Floor, Eluru Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002
Phone:[protected]

but the problem is last 18-March-17 lost that mobile at vegetable market (IMEI-[protected]), then my father immediately intimated at LOT Mobile store as i mentioned above address show room.
in that lot mobile Manager instructions we file the complaint for theft, at MESEVA center (19-March-17) and as your LOT Mobiles staff instructions we send that Original bill copy and that complaint file copy send through DTDC courier (H[protected]March-17)
After few days we get a call from your customer care for conformation.

but till now my Father going to LOT Mobile store as i mentioned above address every 2 or 3 times in week. but no one giving proper reply to till now.
Please do the needful action urgent. other wise we will go through legally.

M Srikanth
[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2018

[Apr 08, 2017] LOT Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LOT Mobiles Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2018

Hope your problem got solved now.

Customer Service Representative

Comments

I have taken my mobile more than 120 days i had complained about the cash back which was not credited into my account i have given all the details of y bills n account details but the srvice is not giving any good respone to the customers this is not goof at all my contact num [protected]
The sales guy was pitching for vivo y53. He said he wud give a JBL headphone free along with screen guard. Once I paid he said screen guard is of no use as it is not good quality and insisted me to buy tempered glass. He gave me arrow headphone instead of JBL and claimed that he never offered me JBL headphone.

1-98/8/5/A, Plot No.5, Image Gardens Lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Lot Mobiles - Reg for theft.