LPG Gas — deactivate OPT OUT OF GAS SUBSIDY

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 NALSATHI
Dear Sir/Madam, Please note that we are regular customer of Indane LPG GAS as per booking we are booked OPT (Out of Subsidy) by mistake. Kindly note below following details of My Gas connection. Name : NALINI RAMADOSS GAS Consumer No. : 62085 I humbly request you kindly de-active by wrong booking OPT Scroll of Honour. Thank you.
Updated by NALSATHI, Mar 17, 2015

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam, Please note that we are regular customer of Indane LPG GAS as per booking we are booked OPT (Out of Subsidy) by mistake. Kindly note below following details of My Gas connection. Name : MEENAKSHI GAS SERVICE Consumer No. : 1158 I humbly request you kindly de-active by wrong booking OPT Scroll of Honour. Thank you. RAJASTHAN UDAIPUR

LPG Gas - deactivate OPT OUT OF GAS SUBSIDY