[Resolved] L&t Finance — 2 wheeler loan

Mira-bhayandar, Maharashtra, India
 Sania Lakhpatwala on Mar 19, 2018
Dear team,

I have written this to make you notice that my father saleh mohd lakhpatwala have taken an activa /4G two wheeler which was financed by L& T finance from shop sai point Honda Mira road east on 30/09/2017. The installment period given was 05/11/2017 to 05/10/2020. The EMI date given was 5th of every month but the amount got debited on 11th and every month the amount is getting debited twice from the account given. Still we receive call from L&T finance stating that the EMI is not received. We are facing this problem from 5 months .My father visited the shop from where the bike was purchased, he also went to the Kalina office of L&T for this but no one is providing proper help. Amout is getting debited twice every month...we are looking forward to stop the EMI from bank. I have attached all the statement of bank and L&T in the mail. Request you to kindly help on this... This is becoming a serious issue for us. If this won't be resolved we will have to take serious action on L&T finance ...contact [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2018
Dear Sania,

We're sorry for the experience. We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you as soon as possible to address the same.

kumar Gomathi's response, Mar 21, 2018
Pls send to noc my email id
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018
Dear Sania,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed. Also, request you to submit the bank statement for further process. Alternatively, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

Plz help as my loan amount is 3065 is pay for month but check charges dedicated and my check amount charged by daily basis he says me leat charges what can I do

Dear Farid,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact number and we'll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2018

Dear Farid,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Apr 2, 2018

Dear Farid,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

Name.A.gomathi
My two wheeler last emi Jan 2018 closed
Loan no.3180516
I want to noc
Email. [protected]@gmail.com
Mob.[protected]

Dear Kumar,

Thank you for connecting with us. We'll get in touch with you soon to share further details on your query.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018

Dear Kumar,

We trust that your concerns has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services
As per TRAI, my no. [protected] is DND activated, don't call or SMS, remove this no from ur database, please confirm,

Dear Laxman,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you soon to address the same.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018

Dear Laxman,

We've been update that the provided number has been removed from our database. Be assured, that you will not receive any promotional SMS from our end going forward. Thank you.

Team L&T Financial Services
Required for loan closing statement or noc...in my email id urgantly...rajiv.[protected]@gmail.com
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Apr 4, 2018

Dear Rajiv,

We're here to help you. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Apr 9, 2018

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - 2 wheeler loan