[Resolved] L&t Finance — complaint against mr. srivathsan

Bangalore, India
 Felex Martin on Sep 26, 2018
This is to bring to your kind notice that we are a customer of l&t housing finance from past one year. Due to the current market conditions we are also facing fund paucity and could not pay 3 emis. On 27.07.2018 we made a part payment of Rs.35, 000/- & on 25.09.2018 we made a payment of Ra.90, 000/- we are due to pay another 1 lakh for which we are requesting time. Mr. Srivathsan from the legal team is littered harassing us and my dad who is a heart patient and torturing us to the core saying we will paint your wall, auction the property, etc etc. Is this how a customer is Treated?
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2018

[Sep 26, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Sep 28, 2018
Dear Felex,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2018
Dear Felex,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2018
Dear Felex,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at[protected]/[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

Hai my name is dhamodharan residing in thiruvidaimarudur, Thanjavur district, Tamilnadu. My mother took 30kloan in microfinance L&T. The guy who came to issue the money took 200 rs for each person. Monthly he is collecting extra 15 rs for each person. Kindly clarify me why my mom and everyone have to pay 15 rs and 200 rs extra. Thanks in advance.
My two wheeler loan account no. Is 3646382 pls provide loan paid statement on [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
My mobile no. Is [protected]
मेरा लोन एग्रीमेंट NO - 2037803 है ।मैंने date[protected] को चेक बाउंस चार्ज 3900 पेड कर दिया है receipt NO S[protected] है जो की मेरे मोबिल पे dowonlod नहीं हुई है ।मेरे मेल एड्रेस पर लोन क्लोज़र और recipt भेजने का कस्ट करें । मैं आप का आभारी रहुगा । ([protected]@gmail.com ) mobil NO [protected] .
Dear sir/mam,

Please send me my loan statement on my mail id because i need it.
Loan a/c no. Is 3287592
Bike no. Is MP09VB3722
Mail id is : [protected]@gmail.com

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - complaint against mr. srivathsan