[Resolved] L&t Finance — invoking cheque for home loan which is under subvention plan

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 akul.nishant on Nov 9, 2018
I got a studio apartment financed by L&T Finance under subvention scheme. The bank invoked an ECS and withdrew all the money I has in my account claiming that the builder has defaulted on EMI payment. This led to a series of default by me in payment of other EMIs.
The builder told me that there had been no default by them. There is no clarity as to why did L&T Finance withdrew the money from my account. All the phone calls made to the bank executives and concerned persons remained unanswered. The builder gave me a number of Miss Archana, who never responded to my calls
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 20, 2018

[Nov 10, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
Dear Akul,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

Updated by akul.nishant, Nov 12, 2018
Reach out to me at [protected]
Dear Akul,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

Updated by akul.nishant, Nov 15, 2018
This is the second time I am sharing my contact detail with you
Call me at [protected]
And please stop sending me these template responses
Dear Akul,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at[protected]/[protected].

Updated by akul.nishant, Nov 20, 2018
Are you guys blind? Just scroll through my previous messages and you will get it. Reiterating it again -- [protected]

Comments

Hi Team,

I am having 20 debentures of 2011B series in physical form and my bank account got changed, Let me know how to redeem them, i tried to reach the contact details on site, but not worked out.

Dear Balakrishna,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

I have received a two wheeler loan in 2017, my Loan Agreement is #3230403,
For pre-closure purpose please provide me a copy of the loan agreement for my reference and records.

Naveen A R
[email protected]

Dear Naveen,

Dear Naveen,

We trust that your concerns has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services
I have been receiving calls regarding someones visit for ECS for my loan payment but until date i didnt get any calls regarding the same. And also i have been paying my loan amount since one year now in some HDFC bank account number.

How do i know how much of my load has been covered?

Team L&T Financial Services
How to pay online payment of l&t finance 2WH Agreement No 3735607 4 emi now is pending how to pay online send link

Dear Kasularaam,

Dear Kasularaam,

Team L&T Financial Services
Please share emi statement on mail id.
And remains months have to pay.
My mail id [email protected]
Contact no:[protected]

Thanks ®ards
Chander Barla.

Dear Chander,

Thank you for connecting with us. We'll get in touch with you soon to assist you further.

Dear Chander,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - invoking cheque for home loan which is under subvention plan