[Resolved] L&t Finance — loan statement

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Marydas Joseph on Sep 19, 2018
This is Mardas here, i have purchased a honda activa 4g through loan from your company on Sptember 2017. The term of loan is for 11 months but till now i have neither received any document from your side nor any emi statements.

My Bank rejected the ECS mode because of signature issue. Ever month i am paying it personally through the Authorised Retail Outlet. Around two months back i given the signature verification.
Kindly provide me the loan emi statement. Myloan agreement no is -3409252 and scooter no is - KA53 EU 3625
My email id is - [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2018

[Sep 20, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2018
Dear Marydas,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

Team L&T Financial Services
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2018
Dear Marydas,

We trust that your concerns has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

Kindly provide me the loan emi statement. My loan agreement no is -3746997 and active no is -GJ05SA1842
My email id is [email protected]
Please provide me statement of my loan detail as soon as possible...account number mention ID 3221096
I got loan for bike JH01CZ3250 but didn't get any loan documents. 1st EMI deducted but 2nd not yet deducted but asked unofficialy for cash payment.

If amount available why l&t deducted ₹118 I didn't understand. I didn't get any officially mail . Please send all loan details at [email protected] call at [protected] whatsapp [protected]
My loan ac no 3940026 chiting jariyu che interest ma mane ditel aapo

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - loan statement