[Resolved]  L&t Finance — need statement for loan agreement no 3657111

Hi team,

I am raising this complaint second time because still i didn't get my agreement statement till now.

I took l&t finance service on jan-2018 for my two wheeler and now want to see detailed statement for my loan agreement.
Could you please share statement for my two wheeler loan agreement no 3657111. I need this on urgent basis. Kindle help here.

If you need any further information then let me know.

Sudarshan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 05, 2019] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by SudSharma May 20, 2019 Can i have any updates on this?
L&T Finance Customer Care's response May 21, 2019 Dear SudSharma,

We've shared your concern with our team. Meanwhile, please share your contact number as well so that our team will connect with you soon.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response May 27, 2019 Dear SudSharma,

We trust that your query has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My name is Gnaneshwar S I am an existing customer of your company, Please provide me loan statement of my two wheeler active honda. I would like to clear the balance amount.

Loan I'd is 3285591

My phone no is [protected]
Dear Gnaneshwar,

We'll surely help you with this. We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear Gnaneshwar,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services
My loan statment is want pl my loan full details are required and pl send me mail id and how much pay and balance is what amount is thier pl aend me
Dear Customer,

We're here to help you. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, May 28, 2019
Dear Customer,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

L&T Financial Services
Dear L&T kindly provide my loan statement on shivdutt.[protected]@gmail.com. my 2WHAgreement No.3506142.

Shivdutt
Mobile [protected]
Dear Shivdutt,

Dear Shivdutt,

My name is SHYAMAL AMARNATH PATHAK
Adress - 2, JAI JAVAN JAI KISHAN NAGAR, BAMROLI, , , PANDESARA SURAT CITY, PANDESARA, SURAT, PIN: 394221, SURAT, GUJRAT
I AM WRIITING for noc please provide the no objection certificate (noc) for Ref: Loan Agreement No 3204808.
my loan is completed on[protected]

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, May 28, 2019

L&T Financial Services
pathaksaurabh777's reply, Jun 10, 2019
please solve this compalin i am already many time reminded sir please solve it my contact details is 9537240302/9558094169

L&T Finance
    L&T Finance Address
    L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001