L&t Finance — repayment schedule for my loan account

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 namrata nimkar on Nov 13, 2019
Hi sir,

I required repayment schedule for my loan account. I have taken noc but urgently need repayment schedule. I have checked on site there is no way to get. Could you please send me as early as possible. I tried to call customer care but number is invalid. My loan number is 3319084. Let me know when i will get. Please respond kindly high important.

[Nov 13, 2019] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
Dear Namrata Nimkar,

We've shared your concern with our team. Meanwhile, please share your contact number as well so that our team will connect with you soon.

Team L&T Financial Services
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
Dear Namrata Nimkar,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

Hi sir I need my two wheeler loan statement my Loan A/c no is 4317515 & My email id : [protected]@gmail.com. & my mobile no : [protected] . Pls send me soft copy to my above mentioned email id. thank you

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - repayment schedule for my loan account