[Resolved] L&t Finance — update my cibil report

Block-BP, sector -V salt lake
Kolkata, 700091

Dear,
Sir/ma'm
I'm writing to inform you that a two Wheeler (APACHE RTR 160) disputed by the name of Mr.Rajendra Nandi from L&T finance loan agreement no 2736524 & the EMI no is 2403.i also did all pre-closer of this loan with all effective charges and outstanding balance with the receipt num D[protected] .
Now the concern is this loan closure has not yet been updated in cibil report and it has setteled in my cibil report that is highly impacting my cibil score.
So, Sir please re-investigate on this matter and correct the dispute item and update my cibil score and close this ASAP as soon as possible
Sincerely
Address:At-GUNJAR PUR, PO-BHAIR PUR, PS-JAGATPUR
City:CUTTACK
Pin:754200
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajendra nandi, Jun 15, 2019

Pin:754200
Updated by Rajendra nandi, Jun 17, 2019
Reminder 1
Dear Rajendra,

We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you soon to address the same.

Updated by Rajendra nandi, Jul 01, 2019
What happened no respond

Comments

Sir i want to know my two wheeler statement my id number is :No.4002228
from the beginning to upto date total due months
my e mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
ŚÝÈĎ ÀÑWÀŔ's reply, Jun 5, 2019

Dear Syed,

Dear Syed,

We trust that your concerns has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Loan agreement no is 2865708

I required a statement of my loan ac of my activa and other charges also which are debited

Archana

Dear Archana,

We're here to help you. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019

Dear Archana,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Financial Services
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 4, 2019

Dear Archana,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - update my cibil report