[Resolved] L&t Finance — wrong loan number and emi amount

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 i2uSumit on Aug 28, 2018
I have taken two wheeler bike loan through aditi automobiles noida, my loan number is 3805640 and emi amount is 4275.00. But yesterday i have got the message for "your emi of rs 33750 forlnt finance loan number 3997933 is due on 3-sep-18". The 3997933 is not my loan number and also the emi amount 33750 is my emi.

So please make it correct before amount deduction, and send me the message for lnt finance loan number 3805640 which emi is rs 4275.00 this is my correct loan number and emi amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2018

[Aug 28, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Aug 29, 2018
Dear Sumit,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact number and we'll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

Updated by i2uSumit, Aug 29, 2018
My Contact Number is [protected]
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2018
Dear Sumit,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

My Contact Number is [protected]
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2018

Dear Sumit,

Thank you for sharing your contact number. We'll connect with you at the earliest to assist you further.

Pls Provide loan statement my account no is 3588656
Please forward my statement of 2WH agreement No.3261445.
I phone many times at your cust. no but .no satifide answer i got . how I could repay my loan. please help me. my two wheeler loan no.3542118. ashutosh mishra. mumbai. bhayander. dist thane .maharashtra . mobile no. [protected] &[protected] . please guide me how I repay my loan .thamking you.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2018

Dear Ashu,

Thank you for connecting with us. We'll get in touch with you soon to share further details on your query.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Sep 10, 2018

Dear Ashu,

We trust that your concerns has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

To
Whome it may concerned

Dear sir
Please send me the bike loan statement.
i have not received any statement about my loan

loan agreement no-3933075

email- sabdulla.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - wrong loan number and emi amount