Lucknow Nagar Nigam — house taxation wrongly updated

Zone 4 Lucknow nagar nigam, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Priyankaseerat on Apr 27, 2019
This is to inform you that nagar nigam has charged a higher tax on my shop as compared to the other shops of same area. They are not ready to accept their fault and pressuring us to pay the said amount which is not justified. Please look into the matter and guide with whom we can resolve this matter.
I have gone to nagar nigam thrice and they are not ready to listen me. I have taken the print out of all the shops who are charged lesser than me and this low amount has been charged from all the shops that are just next to my shop. I am being charged 65000 while rest of the shops are charged either 45000, 35000 or lower. I am the only one who is given such a huge amount. The whole plaza has never paid this amount before this. I want a full calculation of the tax as how this much is imposed on me when the same annual value and current tax is same just like others.

[Apr 27, 2019] Lucknow Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

NIC District Unit, Room No.26, Collectorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - N/A
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam - house taxation wrongly updated