Lucknow Nagar Nigam — increased risk of dengue malaria due to huge amount of mosquitoes

Sector 10B, vrindavan colony , raebareli road, सेक्टर 10बी, वृंदावन कॉलोनी , रायबरेली रोड, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Aditya8572 on Mar 26, 2020
Sir, recently all the people in the area of vrindavan sec-10b is facing problem due to huge amount og mosquitoes. We cant even stand still for a moments
And lots of mosquitoes start bitting us and there is huge risk of dengue and malaria. There is also green bed in front of our house so mosquitoes are likely to come from there and they are not living us peacefully. They are everywhere inside house at every corners and outside house. I request you to please send your mosquito fogging machine to help with this problem and this will give us some relief.

[Mar 26, 2020] Lucknow Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I would like to complain about a mad road dog in my area. Its a street dog with itchy skin and have already bitten two of my relatives in house while moving out of my house . i m a bit concerned as i have teo little kids at my place so i would like u to please help me with that so that my kids can safely move .
address

NIC District Unit, Room No.26, Collectorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - N/A
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam - increased risk of dengue malaria due to huge amount of mosquitoes