[Resolved] Lucknow Nagar Nigam — Water channel choked due to rain in sector-11

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 M.S.Rautela
Hello team,

I'm a resident of sector-11 indira nagar lucknow. From house numbers 11/1021 to 11/1029, residents are facing severe problems due to choking of water channel. It happens whenever rain is experienced and there is no way for water to flow and hence our houses are filled with dirty water. Then mosquitoes and insects starts developing in nala that might cause serious diseases.

Request you to please clean it or open up/widen the covered water channels outside the above mentioned house numbers. We have to clean and throw the dirty water and it gives the feeling of vomiting and nausea.

I am requesting you to look into this matter immediately and take urgent steps to avoid such problem.

M. S. Rautela

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2016

May I know how this is resolved?

Water still enter our houses. This is really ridiculous. Please into the matter by visiting there. House numbers are from 11/1021 to 11/1029 Indira Nagar Lucknow. The base of houses will get weak. This is dangerous for these houses. Please help.

Thanks.

[Jul 23, 2016] Lucknow Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

May I know how this is resolved?

Thanks.
Water supplied from the supplies ... Is contaminated.
It is causing diseases around my local area...
I request immediate attention and to get the problem solved soon!

Against my Complained No. 326546 due to sewage problem in front of my house street from C-3020 to C-3042 is solved by your kind efforts.
Thanks Lucknow Nagar Nigam, Mr. A.K. Tripathi, Mr. Jhabbu Lal and their entire staff who involved to solved my problem.

Lalit Mohan Sharma

NIC District Unit, Room No.26, Collectorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - N/A
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam - Water channel choked due to rain in sector-11