[Resolved] M P Services — regarding fraud

Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Chirag Sable on Mar 7, 2019
So I thought that by filling online form I can earn some sort of money for me. So I applied to M P services, Latur for online form filling. I completed the work successfully and also verified my work to check the minimum cutoff of 1350 forms(out of 1500). But I got a doubt when I they sent mail saying that I haven't achieved the cutoff. And started asking me money for penalty. Petty me, I paid them the amount which included both the penalty and the cancellation of agreement. The total amount was 26000. I have done a huge mistake of accepting their things. Now they are asking me to come to latur or else they will reopen the case and they will impose huge charges on me. It's a totally fraud company. Some people named as advocate they are threatening me. I'm feeling hopeless now. Please please help me or else my parents have to bear because of me. Please help me sort this. Please.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2019
Updated by Chirag Sable, Mar 10, 2019
I'm very sure that my accuracy was above 90%. For correct forms they have given wrong.
Updated by Chirag Sable, Mar 10, 2019
And now these people are harassing me that if I don't pay them amount they will pass the case to Delhi Arbritrary. Please consumercomplaints team help me to resolve this .

Updated by Chirag Sable, Apr 19, 2019
Again they are troubling me by sending such email.

M P Services - regarding fraud