M. S. Services — fraud issue

My name is anshul soni i got sms from lady from mobile no.[[protected]] for online form filling job. His company name is m. S. Services and website is http://workfromhomes.in. i sent message on whatsapp for more details. He message me that you must have to submit 1500 forms.
You must have to achieve cut off (I. E.1350 correct forms), payment per form - rs.20, totay days-10 days, max payment - rs.30, 000. If interested send email id and any one document, aadhar card or voter id or driving license for registration and agreement process. I sent details and documents on 29.01.2019. He completed registration process and he sent license agreement and told me to accept it and then you will get user id and passwork for work. I completed all procedure on 29.01.2019and i received user id and password on 29.01.2019. And as i come to know today just after there confirmation and they sended the user id that the company is fraud so i ask the agent and he block me without giving any explanation. So i request you to help me for taken out from this matter i am a student and i can not handle this preesure and belonging from very moderate family and i can not afford this type of thing.. So please help me out from this. The no of agent is [protected] and [protected].

Jhansi