MAAC — MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management - MAAC is taking away extra Rs.11,074/- from me by fraud and cheating.

MAAC told me wrong registration and admission fees, and wrong fee of DAFM course - before admission

I enrolled for the course called DAFM in December 2019 in MAAC Lucknow (Aliganj branch). Before my admission, I was being told the wrong registration and admission fees. The correct registration fees is Rs. 10, 006/-, and the correct admission fees is Rs. 22, 920/-. This i came to know by the payment records sent to me by MAAC coordinator Akanksha Pandey on 20th June 2020. However before admission, I was being told the wrong registration fees as Rs. 14, 000/- (instead of Rs.10, 006/-) and admission fees as Rs. 30, 000/- (instead of Rs. 22, 920/-). Hence, MAAC has taken extra Rs. 11, 074/- from me by cheating. I request the concerned authorities to refund me back my Rs.11, 074/- (which is not a part of DAFM course). Now let me explain the genius game of fraud played by MAAC.

Before my admission, I was being told that the total fees of DAFM course is Rs. 1, 26, 714/-. But from the records sent to me by MAAC coordinator, it becomes very clear that the actual fees of DAFM course is Rs. 1, 15, 640/- (instead of Rs. 1, 26, 714/-). MAAC very cleverly cheated me by diplomatically adding the fees of Adobe and Autodesk exam certifications (Rs.11, 074/-) to the fees of DAFM course, WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Hence, MAAC told me the WRONG fees of DAFM course before my admission.

Before my admission, I was NOT being informed anything regarding Adobe and Autodesk exam certifications. I was being told the wrong total fee of Rs. 1, 26, 714/-. Before admission, the counsellor had NO-WHERE mentioned that certification fees was included. She had clearly told me in written that the "Registration Fees is Rs. 14000" and "Admission Fees is Rs.30000", without absolutely any mention of the Adobe and Autodesk certification fees of Rs.11, 074/- (which is NOT a part of DAFM course). As a consumer, I have the right to be given that every information which may influence my decision-making before admission. So the master cheating of MAAC can be explained as follows.

MAAC secretly added the certification fees of Rs. 11, 074/- to the registration and admission fees of DAFM course, and that’s how the registration fees became Rs. 14, 000/- (instead of the actual amount of Rs. 10, 006/-), and the admission fees became Rs. 30, 000/- (instead of the actual amount of Rs. 22, 920/-). In summary, MAAC asked me to pay additional Rs. 11, 074/- (which is not a part of DAFM course which I enrolled in), WITHOUT GIVING ME CLEAR FEE DETAILS, AND HENCE WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I have been made to pay additional fees for Adobe and Autodesk exams, which I never wanted to enroll in, and which is NOT a part of DAFM course, for which I took admission. This is a clear-cut violation of my consumer-rights of “Right to Choose” and “Right to Information”.

But the story does not end here. MAAC diplomatically made me sit in the Adobe photoshop exam, and then failed me in the exam. And MAAC is telling me that I can be given only one attempt for Adobe Photoshop exam, and if I have re-appear in that exam, then I will have to pay another Rs.10, 000/- for that. Since MAAC offers only one attempt for Adobe and Autodesk exams, then why does MAAC NOT provide any study materials, practice online tests, details of exam pattern, or any assistance whatsoever for the exam preparations? So MAAC diplomatically takes away exam fees from without my consent, then makes me sit in the exam, and then fails me in the exam. WHAT A SHAME.

In one mail written to me by Amit Dua (Assistant, Vice-President, MAAC), he clearly told me that the certification fees cannot be clubbed with MAAC course fee. This further proves that the Adobe and Autodesk certification fees are indeed NOT a part of DAFM course (for which I took admission in MAAC).

Another problem is that I cannot even leave MAAC, because they have tactfully designed their fee-payment structure in such a way that once a student takes admission, then he cannot leave till the end of the course. MAAC has already taken more than Rs. 1, 15, 000/- from me in first semester itself. If I do not pay the remaining fees (which is not a part of DAFM course fee), then they will not allow me to attend DAFM classes for my remaining six months (which are classes of the software called 3ds Max, whose fees is some Rs.55, 000/-, which I have already paid). Now let me explain the pathetic management of Akanksha Pandey (MAAC Lucknow coordinator), and Arpit Agarwal (Zonal Manager, MAAC).

I have been writing hundreds of mails and messages, and had hundreds of phone call talks with these two management “authorities”, and all they have been doing is playing with game of words and giving wishy-washy answers to my questions. They have been trying their level best to justify MAAC’s unethical practices. At one point Akanksha Pandey even told me to get my Rs.11, 074/- back by doing a job. WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE???? MAAC looted me by taking additional Rs.11, 074/- (which is not a part of DAFM course fee) from me, and then MAAC is telling me to do a job and get back that money. WOW!!!

Why does MAAC not clearly tell that the registration fees is Rs.10, 006/-, the admission fees is Rs.22, 920/-, and the start-up kit and Adobe and Autodesk certification fees is Rs. 11, 074/-, instead of giving manipulated information that registration fees is Rs.14, 000/- and admission fees Rs.30, 000/- (WHICH IS A LIE)???????????????? This is a clear-cut violation of my consumer-right of “Right to Information”. I believe this is the cheating MAAC is doing with all students all over India.

Arpit Agarwal (Zonal Manager, MAAC) told me that if I fail in the Adobe and Autodesk exams, then that will NOT affect my DAFM certification. This further proves that Adobe and Autodesk exams are NOT a part of DAFM course. So WHY is money taken from me for Adobe and Autodesk exams as well, when I have taken admission for DAFM course????????

Also, Arpit Agarwal has OPENLY refused to provide me a software-wise fee-breakdown of DAFM course. If I have been asked to pay Rs. 1, 26, 714/- for DAFM course, then is it not my right to know how is this total fees calculated??????????? This is a clear-cut violation of my consumer-right of “Right to Information”

Now since the Adobe and Autodesk certification fees is being taken from me without my consent, I request MAAC to refund me back the Adobe and Autodesk certification fees.

And I request the concerned authorities to investigate whether MAAC is cheating students in a similar manner in courses other than DAFM as well.

Osho Raman
DAFM course student, MAAC Lucknow (Aliganj)
Updated by Osho Raman Aug 06, 2020
PROOFS OF FRAUD BY MAAC ARE ATTACHED BELOW

Updated by Osho Raman Aug 10, 2020
Let me describe about the shameless half-educated person Arpit Agarwal (Zonal Head, MAAC). The master-manipulator today threatened me that he can file a complaint against me for putting allegations on MAAC. I has given proper description WITH PROOFS above, that prove that my allegations against MAAC are true. Arpit Agarwal is a trained fraud cheater, and hence he is trying his level best to cover-up the master fraud and loot done by MAAC. When i gave him my valid arguments and proofs for my complaints against MAAC, Arpit Agarwal tried his level best to divert away from the topic, and told me to "focus on my career" instead of exposing the fraud of MAAC. So MAAC can loot my Rs.11, 074/-, and i am suppose to "show professionalism" and "focus on my career". MAAC is genius in fraud, manipulation and cheating. SHAME ON ARPIT AGARWAL. SHAME ON MAAC.
Updated by Osho Raman Aug 10, 2020
Above interaction with Arpit Agarwal happened on 7th August.
Updated by Osho Raman Aug 10, 2020
Why is MAAC asking me for additional fees of Adobe/Autodesk certifications, when it is NOT a part of my DAFM course, and when i have already paid full fees of DAFM course (Rs.1, 15, 640/-)?????????????????????
Updated by Osho Raman Aug 10, 2020
Two weeks before i called Akanksha Pandey, and she told me that she will call back. But she has not called me since then. I have been calling Akanksha Pandey several times, but she is not responding to my calls. This is how unprofessional the management is. Since Akanksha Madam is not responding to my calls, therefore today i called Nagma Madam (Incharge of MAAC Lucknow Aliganj branch). i told Nagma Madam that i have already paid full fees of DAFM course (Rs.1, 15, 640/-). i asked her that suppose i do not pay Rs.10, 333/- this month (which is additional to the DAFM fees i have already paid), then will my classes for 3dsMax software be stopped? And Nagma Madam told me that yes, my 3dsMax classes will be stopped. (3dsMax is a part of DAFM course of which i have paid full fees).

This is the master fraud game of MAAC. i have already full fees of DAFM course (Rs.1, 15, 640/-). But if i do not pay additional fees which is not a part of DAFM course fees, then they will stop my classes of DAFM course. They have designed such a game plan that if i pay additional fees, then i am at a loss of that additional fees (which is not a part of DAFM course). But if i do not pay the additional fees, then i will be at a greater loss of missing classes of 3dsMax software (of which fees is around Rs.55, 000/-). So to avoid a loss of Rs.55, 000/-, i have to suffer a loss of Rs.11, 074/-. Hence, i have no option but to pay this month's EMI, and hence i have paid it today.

SHAME ON MAAC.

I want my Rs.11, 074/- to be refunded back to me. I registered for DAFM course, but i was enrolled for Adobe/Autodesk exams as well, without my knowledge. MAAC made me sit in the Adobe exam, with me having absolutely no idea that i am being charged for the same. And MAAC failed me in the exam. So i lost the exam money as well as the exam certificate. And MAAC is telling me that i have to pay additional Rs.10, 000/- to re-appear in that exam

SHAME ON MAAC.

I want my Rs.11, 074/- to be refunded back to me, which is taken from me by MAAC cheating.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet