MagicBricks — wrong selling, service deficiency, pathetic service after sales

I listed my property for renting out in Magicbricks initially for free. I started getting statistics saying en number of tenants shown interest in my flat for rent and i can access their details upon taking up paid package. Sales people started reaching me. I am informed that i will be able to see the tenants phone numbers only after taking the paid service. They suggested me Gold Ad package to access unlimited mobile numbers of tenants, Higher Position in search for 8 days etc., After making payment, it too 5 days to take photo shoot that too after several follow-ups. Even after 10days of payment, i do not see the access for more than 5 tenants details. On complaining, every time I told that the package taken by me is not the correct one and I have to upgrade and pay more to get access to prospective tenants. Their sales people are not fully trained and gave wrong information. Every time new person calls me and uses new jargoan and says unless i upgrade by paying more, i cant see the details of prospective tenants who have shown interest on my flat.
wrong selling, service deficiency, pathetic service after sales

[Jan 29, 2019] MagicBricks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MagicBricks
    MagicBricks Phone
    MagicBricks Address
    Times Center (Digital Content Production Facility), FC - 6, (Ground Floor), Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301