Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL

Having problems with Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL

Toll free
1 800 200 3435

Fax

View more phone numbers

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL reviews & complaints(4039)

All meters of building 'Opal" at Bay Castle, Nehuli, Alibaug are showing err 562 for the last two months, hence meter reading units are not visible. This has been brought to the notice of Mr. Bagade by the society manager over a two months ago, but no action has been taken. I personally visited MSEB Alibaug office but I was told to ask the society office to follow up for this. Accordingly Mr. Bagade was informed two months ago. The problem still persists

Consumer No.[protected], BU/Circle Code: 4572 Lanja S/DN.
    Consumer Name: Shripad Shridhar Shetye (M:[protected])
    Place: Khetal Wadi, Vilavade, (Bhambed Section)

Since yesterday power supply is shut off. I understand there is some power supply cable breakage approximately 250 mtrs upstream of my house. At that spot some house repair work is going on. Kindly chake immediately and restore the power supply and confirm at the earliest.

Hello sir / madam I am consumer of mahavitran consumer number[protected] bhandup from past many months I have given complain regarding my meter is complete blank and even meter reading is not showing even so mseb representative are not Bothered to change my faulty meter only they say meter not available when I am ready to buy new meter if so it's my humble request to please faulty meter soon as possible thank you

The Electrician / wire man is not a work in on duty.can not a call received from the area is taking to I am not a duty

The government agreed to the demands of Mseb employees but still they always cut electricity for more than six hours.
          This firm is not professional and very unethical. Every week we face loss of electricity for more than 7 hours average.
          Area- Soceity - Viva sarovar, Jambulwadi road.
          Our society lane faces more problems and this has been more than three years we are facing problems. These people are not professional l.
          Sometimes, we have power cut for more than 10 hours at night without notices.
          We are fed up of Mseb. Paying bills on time to suffer power loss.
          Currently I am writing this complaint with no power.

We are facing this issue of irregular power supply form a long time, only in our area we face powder supply offs while other neighbouring areas seen from my house have 24/7 electricity, as a student I'm facing too much trouble by this I'm not even able to concentrate on my studies, i would like to ask why only our area face this problem while other neighbouring areas have constant electricity supply?

My Consumer no[protected] electricity meter has been removed without any notice and without any information.

Last Bill I received on 1st June 2018 last payment was 30th March 2019 which I paid. From past 1 year bill is showing -750/- (as there was no use, house was shut) so I was relaxed.

Unfortunately, I moved out from home city & since it was my 2nd house, somehow it got neglected. at the starting of this year, I came to know MSEB Department removed whole meter (Connection) & now they asking to submit new connection request. With 11, 000/-

Why can’t they simply reinstitute same old account, why I need to pay 11, 000/-

They are saying its new rule, if there is no consumption from last 6 months, they will remove/stop connection.

Hi team,
                I'm Anil Anna kadam, I'm living in Jaysingpur, i have MSEB prepaid vending meter and customer number is[protected].
                I have recharged of rupees 2000 for customer id[protected] on 23rd Nov and it was successful .2000 rs got deducted from my bank account but i got server error screen on mahadiscom website after payment done however token is also not generated when refresh the website link of mahadiscom

Can you please help me to provide token for 2000 rupees recharge or else refund me back my amount.

Please let me know if you want any information from me to revert me payment or token number for 2000 recharge payment.

Amol kadam

I live in Maharashtra, Palghar district over here we have single electricity distributor which is Maharashtra state electricity distributor Co.Ltd also known as Mahavitaran.

In my apartment the one who has Air conditioner installed they received the electricity bill of Rs 2000/- Average. I don't have AC but still my electricity bill crossed Rs2000 and I've been forced to pay bill of sum Rs2500/- for 4 or 5 months. I don't...

I live in a home alone. Before I occupied, a family was living and their expenses were more. But then I came, meter turned faulty and average biling started. I live alone and in the office most of the times. Even in September I was only present for 12 days and still got bill of over 600. My landlord complained but nothing happens. I complained online, they said meter will be changed but still nothing is happening and they continue to send me average bill. They came to cut off the line when it's fault on their side not mine

I was paid the electricity bill for MSEDCL & transaction failed amount is debited but not refunded plz Solve the Problem 650/- debited on 12.11.2022 for SHRI JITENDRA ANIL PHARANDE[protected] solve the Problem & amount is Refund

Transaction id[protected]
                      I paid my electricity bill (Rs 2380) via upi gpay on November 1st, 3:32pm but the payment id not updated on my current bill. Clearly money didn't reach mahavitaran but my transaction was successful and money debited

Sir I pay my electricity bill through electricity bill QR code of ICICI Bank on Google pay app my money is debited from my account to tpslQRICICI
                        bank but my bill is still not paid to Mahavitaran. Please help me to refund my money because bill amount is not that small so that I could able to manage to pay again.
                        Bill amount Rs.660/-

Every month the average billing is giving due to faulty meter but my electric consumption is not that much. I already informed in office but no one came to test the meter / changed the meter. I get fed up after complaining too, but no solution.
                          Please help.

I would like to complain against MSEB for not being quick enough to make the necessary changes customers want even after making payment for change.( Application ID:[protected]

First of all, putting correct spelling in the bill is MSEB's responsibility and over and above they are charging me for spelling correction and this is not correct.

Please register a complaint against the person who has made this mistake...

My meter is faulty in last 6 month I am use less but bill is more
                            Customer id[protected]
                            In 2844 BALAPUR SUB-DN
                            Please replace this meter asap

I visited 1 month ago to complaint high electricity bill. No one is in office till 11pm. Then visited Ex engineer he is also not there. Common man time has no value. Just enjoying lavish lifestyle this gov mseb staff. Kalyan sub division -3

Requested sir,

We are leaving at Tilekar Nagar, Kondhva Budruk, Behind ISKCON Temple. In this area total more than 9 apartments and more than 20 bunglow, approximately 200 families are leaving in this area. There are only two DT box one is dedicated for the Barsana Dham and Golok Vrundavan apartments. Rest all the connection are connected in the worst DT box (Power Supply Box, image is attached).
                                Since from last week...
                                I'm getting high electricity bill. Given written complaint visited office for action what they had done. till 11pm no one is their in the office. Given complaint to Msedl higher authorities still They are not scared of coming late just enjoying gov salary. This how our system works...
                                Elctricity payment issues..I paid rupees 1590 of electricity bill by scanning QR code on bill, payment also successful but mseb not recieved payment...
                                Please check and give us solution as early as possible..
                                Thank you....