Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — complaint about bill amount for zero consumption of power

Sir, i have installed my new meter on 16th jan 2018. As my house is locked and i have no consumption at all still my bill is showing rs 600 whereas my meter reading on 11th march 2018 at 6.20 is showing 1 consumption is showing zero as per the message sent by msedcl. Kindly let me know why i should pay rs, 600 for zero consumption. I m unable to understand when my house is locked and no consumption is done still online bill is showing 107 unit used which is simply assumption and without taking reading the bill is given. Kindly reverse the bill n sent the corrected one. My consumer number is[protected] bu 329

[Mar 12, 2018] Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sushil Sonawane9's response Mar 07, 2018
Over Billing problem my mobile no[protected]

Comments

Our house was locked for months. Recently we gave house on a rent for residencial purpose. Electicity utilization is
I am regular customer my bill is over I have 2 times complent in sub division my complete is note solved my mobile no is [protected]

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Phone