Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — faulty electricity meter

Sawantwadi, Maharashtra, India
 Sanjay Pandharinath Sawant on Nov 4, 2018
Date of complaint : 04.11.2018

My customer id no is[protected] meter no : [protected]

The above meter is faulty and not showing the correct reading for last 6 months. Please arrange to replace the same. We are not using the electricity for last 4 months as our house is closed but we are getting electricity bill of rs 500 + based on previous average consumption.
You are requested to change the faulty meter as soon as possible and revert.in case of any query you can call on mobile no. [protected].

Also please note that our electricity consumption will be bare minimum as the house is not occupied now.

[Nov 04, 2018] Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanjay Pandharinath Sawant, Nov 24, 2018
Please update the status of this Complaint. What is the lead time for attending my above Complaint ? please specify. Your Customer Support person has not yet attended this one. Please revert.
Updated by Sanjay Pandharinath Sawant, Feb 23, 2019
Still Action has not been initiated.
Please update the status.
Updated by Sanjay Pandharinath Sawant, Apr 19, 2019
Dear Sir, My Complaint has not yet been attended by you. Nobody has reported to change the faulty Meter. I have been paying the Average bill for last one year. This is the height of your inaction. What is the use of this On Line Portal if no action is taken ? I am waiting for Action from your side at earliest.

Thanking you. Sanjay Sawant