Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — not getting my new 3 phase electric meter and connection even after 10-12 months

Aurad Sha, Ta - Nilanga, Dist - Latur, India
 Madhav bhandare on Jan 11, 2019
Hello this is dr madhav bhandare
I have applied for a new 3 phase meter connection for my new home in shastri nagar, aurad sha, ta nilanga, dist latur
Pin code 413522 in april 2018..
Mseb dept lost my documents and after three months they again took my documents and confirmed me that new 3 phase connection will be given soon..
My demand could not be generated until after more than 6 months though i contacted them frequently for the same..
Those people ignored my me all time..
Having such pathetic experience i finally
Filled my demand online in nov 18..
After filling demand ita been almost 3 months they have not yet done with my new 3 phase connection..
Kindly contact me for further information on [protected]
Email: [email protected]

[Jan 11, 2019] Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Jan 2018 i had applied for electric connection but no connection provided to me till today . Bill is showing but 0 amount .I am in big trouble in farming i need water kindly do some thing .

No connection provided

Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl - not getting my new 3 phase electric meter and connection even after 10-12 months