Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jan 24, 2023
1920

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints(2849)

I had surrendered my landline with all formalities completed and accepted and acknowledged by the concerned dept. in Nehru Place on[protected].

I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY SECURITY REFUND.

Details of my landline are:
CA No: [protected]
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I lost my phone along with the sim card having no. [protected].
    to avoid any misuse kindly block my sim card and issue it when

I have surrendered my telephone No. 29562965 on 28.12.2021 which was installed at Qtr. No. 8, Block No. 10, Sector 1, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi and security deposit refund amount of Rs 2736/- was settled by their Accounts department in January, 2022.

However, in spite of my follow up and visits to their Bhikaji Cama Place office I have not received security deposit till date.

Rajendran N

Please remove the MTNL pole which is near our house SU-178, Pitam Pura New delhi 110034. This is causing a lot of problems in our society. There is no active connection on this pole.
        Issues because of this pole:

1. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
        2. Space issue as because of this no vehicle can go through, Parking issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position.

Residents,
        Ankur Aggarwal

SU-178 Pitampura, Delhi 110034

Dead line, please stop services to this number 24010236

MANOJ PATRAWALA

Did Landline booking of MTNL Landline on 27th Dec, 2022. Installation still not done. Details given below. Please help.

Date of Booking: 27 December 2022
            Subs No: [protected]
            Work Order No: 109
            Transaction Id: [protected]

Please help.

Dear Team, I am writing to notify you of the dead line for now over 3 months . I lodged an online complaint to rectify the same however the compliant has not been picked (docket no.8878). I also personally visited the MTNL office at Nerul but the response received was that there was no line man to attend the complaint and that i should be to writing to DGM Belapur, MTNL for any resolution. No email was provided to me even on my request. I wish to inform you that bills have been regularly generated for last 3 months and being paid by me regularly for a line that was dead . May i most humbly request you to address my problem by fixing the line and refunding the bill for last 3 months that has been wrongfully charged. I am a senior citizen and my residence landline is the most crucial form of communication and support to me. I request you to please intervene and address my grievance by taking suitable action. Regards SKVarma

My dad lost his phone in which mtnl sim was there. He lost it between 9pm to 11pm in delhi shadipur.

Now im calling mtnl numbers but they are absolute useless. There is no way to block sim online also... Seriously ridiculous service. I want the number to get blocked and no misuse to happen if anything happens. Mtnl should pay !

I live in Mumbai. My landline has been completely dead for the last 6 months. I have complained about it and the docket no. is 3317. No action has been taken in spite of calling your complaint number many times. I keep getting recorded message that my complaint has already been registered. When I complained thrice about inaction, all I got were three call log numbers [protected], [protected] and [protected].

When I escalated...
                  Dear sir/madam,
                  I had surrendered my above mentioned landline number on 20th january-2022 and all dues already paid and i was told by the office of the deppty general manager finance office at laxmi nagar near radhu palace, east delhi-110092 that my refund will reach to me through banker cheque anytime within 02/two months from 20th january-2022. But till date no refund came to me in any form. Going to office for enquiry is very time...

Dear Sir/Mam,

There is MNTL pole in our street which are not functionally (as no connection in pole) so please remove the same as we face many issue as street width less due to one side MTNL pold and other side electricity pole so please remove the same.

Address:

Street No-3, B-Block, Near Royal Zim,
                  West Vinoda Nagar, Delhi-110092

This is to inform you that I surrendered MTNL landline number 26174761 on 08.02.2022 And I have attached the cancelled cheque and submitted to mtnl office at bhikaji cama place New Delhi. But security deposit is not received.

Please check and Process refund of security deposit as soon as possible.

For the past more than 10 days MTNL Land Line No 2770 7029 was dead. On following up each day only recorded message replying giving complaint number. is booked No contact person to follow up was avilable. It is making the customer fool by telling everyday that complaint is booked. What is the use of this message if no action is taken for past 10 days. It is high time to wake up for MTNL to take action in the digital age by such shameless action.
                      The problem is not yet resolved until today . It means even after more than 1 month no action is taken by MTNL inspite of notifiying to customer support. Kindly take it very serious.. This is too much and the higher authority to be notified. It this attitude prevails no customer will be there for your services.

MTNL landLine No 2770 7029 Nerul was not working for the past 10 days. Already got the complaint number. But no action is taken so far. It is very disgusting to note that no direct contact is posssible only recorded audio.. As per MTNL the complaint will be upto 15 days to ressolve and we have to wait for this essential service when many alternative services are avilable . Want to talk to somebody. But by default as soon as the faulty telephone given message is coming already booked giving the docket number. It is really shameless to note that by extending even 15 days by such automatic process the patience of the MTNL subscriber is checked. No doubt zero service and nobody bothered, going on.Kindly do the needful.

Lease remove the MTNL pole which is in front of my house i.e C-113, Ashok Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi-110052. This is causing a lot of problems in our society. There is NO active connection on this pole. There is already a pole exist for mtnl just 20 m away from this pole.
                          Issues because of this pole:

1. Fire Threatning because of clutter of cables on this pole which is used by local cable and broadband operators
                          2. Theft issue as this is used by thieves to reach to the balconies
                          3. SPACE issue as because of this only one 4 wheeler can go and causes jam and fights
                          4. PARKING issues, as there is no space left because of its wrong position
                          5. There is no point of having multiple poles within such close proximity of 20 m

REGARDS
                          RAM LAL SINGLA
                          C-113 ASHOK VIHAR
                          PHASE-I DELHI-110052

My MTNL Mumbai landline is dead for more than one month.

Numerous online complaints and phone calls have been lodged and yet the landline is dead . One person whose contact number was given to me by MTNL complaint portal, and to whom I spoke to, said he is on leave, and cannot do anything. Another person said he is sending some one over to the site. A third person said the same thing on another day. But landline is still dead...

Telephone has not been working for over five months yet Bills for usage is being received. Why should I pay for a non existent service?
                            CA No [protected].
                            Individual telephone.
                            Initially SDO said it would take a month to rectify as Jal Board had dug up some cable. Now the SDO does not answer calls. Actually no one in MTNL does.
                            Resolution Requested: 1. All bills initiated when telephone has not been working be immediately cancelled. 2. Since MTNL is unable to provide the service they can disconnect my phone which is not working anyway.

The number does not have a dial tone; the number isn't working.

The above landline is non-functional (dead) since the last 6 months' Repeated complaints on 198 has not yielded any result. Kindly do the needful and oblige

This is in reference to my telephone connection no.
                                  25913908 which has been surrendered on 24th June 2019. I have also
                                  returned my instrument and there is no bill pending. I have not
                                  received my deposit even after 1184 days